Sign in to follow this  
NABUMBAH

hair & makeup gallery

I don't think that we have one of these yet. I just uploaded my pics from Cabo and came across one of my hair so I figured I would start :)

I asked for something "up and beachy"

here is my wedding day hair. I will post makeup pics when I eventually get my disc of photos from my photog.

Click the image to open in full size.

I was hoping you were going to post your hair, Natasha- it was awesome!

Where and how did you attach your veil?

holy crap. is that enormous? I am trying to resize it but my net connection is super slow in this hotel.

Thanks Sarah. I wore my veil on top of my head toward the back (attached with a comb)... let me see if I can find a pic and I will post it.

Tasha that looks great, thanks for posting! I have already told you before I absolutely heart your feather. It is so original and different from the typical flower. Looks great.

-Glenda

Good thread Tasha! I need some hair ideas so bring on the inspiration ladies LOL

and to add to all the comments I really liked your hair too. The feather adds a nice touch. I think it looks better on darker hair too for some reason.... ok I may be wrong but thats just my opinion

This thread is a good idea!

I want my hair down...it's very thin and straight and does ok in the humidity (I live in South Texas where it is humid 364 days a year!). I like how Jennifer Aniston's was when she married Brad Pitt.