Photo

To Veil or not to Veil...

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:58 AM

i know what you mean......ive been saying that "its only once in a life time" about everything to do with the wedding, i think what im going to do is the cage veil with a flower and feather, and i think for some extra BLING...ill add some crystals to it???!!!!!

What do you think?

Originally Posted by RyGuysBride 

I couldn't agree more! At first I thought "no way" for the veil... but then I start getting all nostalgic that if I don't wear one I'll never get the chance again!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#42 J-me

J-me
    • 398 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:30 AM

I would love to wear a veil, but I don't think I'm going to because it is SO WINDY in the Riviera Maya (it was when I was there for my site visit and I've heard from other brides)....just going with an updo and hairpiece/flower.

#43 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:54 AM

yeah i should talk to other jamaica brides before i decide!

Originally Posted by J-me 

I would love to wear a veil, but I don't think I'm going to because it is SO WINDY in the Riviera Maya (it was when I was there for my site visit and I've heard from other brides)....just going with an updo and hairpiece/flower.

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#44 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:02 AM

Let me know if anyone needs any Exotic Hair Couture! These include hair combs, clips & accessories - all handmade! I can customize anything based on style/color.

hair5.jpg

feathercombchignon2.jpgFantasyOrchid8.jpghair-moroccanmermaidorchid7.jpg6.jpg

9.jpg19.jpg

#45 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:09 AM

I love your work hun.....your so talented !!!!!!!! i will be in touch when i get back home, cant wait to work together!!!

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Let me know if anyone needs any Exotic Hair Couture! These include hair combs, clips & accessories - all handmade! I can customize anything based on style/color.

hair5.jpg

feathercombchignon2.jpgFantasyOrchid8.jpghair-moroccanmermaidorchid7.jpg6.jpg

9.jpg19.jpg

#46 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:34 PM

aw thank you so much! Can't wait to design your custom jewels together! They're going to be fabulous and so are you!! xoxo

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

I love your work hun.....your so talented !!!!!!!! i will be in touch when i get back home, cant wait to work together!!!

#47 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:45 PM

awwww look at u makin me smile hehehehe

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

aw thank you so much! Can't wait to design your custom jewels together! They're going to be fabulous and so are you!! xoxo

#48 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
                • 150 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:16 AM

I love the look of the cage veil... it's so glam! And of course, bling is a must! haha

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

i know what you mean......ive been saying that "its only once in a life time" about everything to do with the wedding, i think what im going to do is the cage veil with a flower and feather, and i think for some extra BLING...ill add some crystals to it???!!!!!

What do you think?

#49 lololola

lololola
                  • 156 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:10 PM

Thanks everyone for your advice, it has definitely helped with my decision!

#50 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:41 PM

what did you decide on?

Originally Posted by lololola 

Thanks everyone for your advice, it has definitely helped with my decision!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users