Where are you legally marrying?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 -Kate-

• VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 03:20 AM

We are getting legally married in the US - hopefully by one of my judges at work. I really have no desire to have blood taken. At all.

Plus, this way all the work peeps I'm not inviting can come to the legal "wedding."

#12 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 09:00 PM

I would have been legally married in PV, but Paul didn't want to deal w/all the paperwork. I didn't think it would be a big deal, and I'm the divorced one that would have had the extra paperwork! But since our actual ceremony can't be legal (would have to be done in PV before or after), we just decided to get married in the U.S. But - we're getting married on our honeymoon right after we leave Mexico! in Hawaii - so it will still be very special!

#13 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:42 AM

We will most likely get legally married here in Ontario and just do a renewal of vows wherever we go.
        This way my FI parents can see us get married since they cant come away with us.

#14 soulmates

• 538 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:23 AM

We are getting legally married in Riveria Maya. We talked about it and the paper work isn't that bad and they are going to take care of everything so, we are happy! Needles don't really bother us!

#15 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:39 AM

Were having a legal wedding in Cabo, our WC told us she should have the apostille seal a couple of days after our wedding, and all we had to do is submit our bloodtype so we don't have to draw blood in Mexico.

#16 LisaG

• VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:53 AM

TammyM that pic is too cute of the boys!

We are getting legally married at the JP in the county we live in. We are going the Friday before we leave, with my FIs parents.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users