Sign in to follow this  
Christinamaria22

Mood Changing Cup- Punta Cana Brides

Hey I was wondering if anyone wanted to go in and gets some of these cups.... the minimum is 250 and I only need about 30 so here the link

Pens Promotional, Pens Personalized, Inexpensive Pens Personalized, Cheap Imprinted Pens,Customized Pens and Custom Beer Bottle openers by Vendo Direct.com

Other brides on the forum also did this and made a standard logo that would say Punta Cana , Dominican Republic

Let me know........

I asked another DR bride waiting for her to reply.......... I am going to ask the other girls who did this how they payed for it all together............ In the mean time I PM you let me know about the logo and we can start figuring taht out......

Well I think that they always recommend black for the print and then I would like to get the assorted frosted ones...... have you seen tara tvt cups when they were all done...... she got the assorted and they looked prettty nice would that be okay or do you want a set color?........ I would just have to make the font a little bigger it didnt post too well.... I am playing around with a couple of more ones and then hopefully other will like to join us.......