and THAT'S why your business sucks!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
  • 582 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:59 PM

The person that spoke to you like that should be FIRED! What an XXXXXXX!

If speaking to customers like that is common practice in the shop I can not imagine how it is still open!

#12 bumbles

• 574 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:16 PM

I'm sorry Becks. That's so rude and annoying! I hate snobby pet owners who think they know everything or believe their method is the only way to raise animals. It reminds me of those parents who would say, "Oh my, your one year-old child isn't playing the cello and learning Farsi yet? What's wrong with you?"

Post some puppy pics!

#13 nibsmom

• 564 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:57 PM

Ummm...any GOOD groomer would know how to work with any dog to calm him/her down and get through the grooming, ESPECIALLY with a good natured dog like yours sounds like! I would go somewhere else.

I would be SO pissed. Believe me, I think my dog is my baby and came out of my womb...people think I'm obsessed. When I told people I was planning on registering at the Boston store, they thought I was talking about a BOSTON TERRIER store, and I was like, why would you think that? And they were like, because you're OBSESSED!

Anyone who talked like that about how I raise my dog would get the redhot side of my tongue in .02 of a second. I would call the manager and complain! A LOT!

*whew* I'm all fired up right now. LOL!

#14 Mylee84

• 287 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:16 PM

what an a*s!!! you can do whatever you please with your dog! its none of his business let alone to speak his mind about it!

#15 amandalovesryan

• 933 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 07:25 PM

i have a 16 week old puppy and around here, they will not groom her until she has all of her shots. she cannot get her rabies shot until tomorrow. That guy is an a$$
            My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

#16 jamisoncollette

• 1,257 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:54 PM

Becks got a puppy? And Yari has a new ticker?! Congrats Ladies! Screw 'em Becks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users