Can guests book anytime? (RiuMoBay)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zinski

• 46 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:40 PM

My fiance's brother and sister-in-law will not know if they can make the trip until almost the end of 2009 (wedding in April 2010). Can they book it whenever they want? Or do I need a final count at a certain time before the wedding? And is there some kind of group discount with Riu if you book altogether? I know that 80% of the weddings guests have to stay at the Riu and I need 5 rooms for the "free" wedding but we should fine with those. Just curious to see if guests can book whenever they want and on their own??

#2 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:10 PM

IF you are using TA generally they will be able to get you a discount and it is usually based on yourself and guests that book with yourparty. Otherwise, guests are free to book on their own especially if their deal ends up being cheaper than yours.

#3 Trice

• 295 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:24 PM

Yes, they can book when they want. We still have people booking and our wedding is March of this year. Some are using our TA and others are using their own or online.

#4 Zinski

• 46 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

Thanks! That's exciting both of your weddings are in March...so soon! I can't wait to hear your reviews on MoBay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users