Sign in to follow this  
memz

Gift for photographer

My photographer is actually doing my pics free of charge, so I am getting her and her husband a couples massage at the hotel. Kind of a big present, but they're saving us a TON of money!

Our photographer is doing our pictures for free also, and since they are family friends we will probably pay for him and his family to eat, drink, and be marry.....but I like the massage idea....I bet his wife would LOVE that. Hummmm...thanks for the idea!

OK but what if it isn't someone you know and that you are already paying the big bucks. I still think I should probably get her a small gift, I mean I'm sure she is going to be great and make my day and pictures perfect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by memz View Post
OK but what if it isn't someone you know and that you are already paying the big bucks. I still think I should probably get her a small gift, I mean I'm sure she is going to be great and make my day and pictures perfect...
Memz is right... this is my situation right now... Although I have yet to see my pro-pics... I know they will be amazing (I actually do have 2 printed 8x10 teasers and they are amazing)....

I wonder what would be a good gift as well....

IDEAS LADIEShuh.gif?