Photo

Seeking Advice: Photographer at Vallarta Palace

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mademoisellemichele

mademoisellemichele
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:29 PM

Can anyone share their experience with Edgar Navarro Mancilla, photographer at Vallarta Palace?

Thanks,
    Michele

#2 JessicaPV

JessicaPV
    • 375 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:26 PM

Hi Michele!

Most photographers have either a website or ads on the net to publicize themselves. I tried doing a search on the net and nothing came up.

May be you can just directly ask either him or the hotel for references from previous brides.

BTW...Welcome to the forum! :-)

#3 moss

moss
      • 24 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:34 AM

I think I have met him once, but can't say much about that, hehe . Sorry. I hope you have a great wedding! congrats!

#4 LandT2011

LandT2011
        • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:08 AM

Michele- did you end up using Mr. Navarro and if so, did you like him?  I am getting married at Vallarta Palace this October and cannot seem to find anyone that has used him....

Many thanks!

Lindsay

#5 mademoisellemichele

mademoisellemichele
          • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:42 AM

Lindsay, I did not end up using Mr. Navarro.  I was seeking a particular type of photography for my wedding, and after viewing some of his work, I didn't feel he could capture what I was trying to achieve.  I flew in a fabulous photographer from California named Rudy Arpia. I had to pay for his stay at the resort, but it was well worth it!  You can view his work at www.rudyarpia.com.

Michele

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users