I feel like a FAT pig!!!
Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:55 PM
Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:34 PM
1. Focus on small changes. Don't worry about the big goal, just think about little things. Like having a piece of fruit instead of a cookie. Or drinking enough water every day (this is a huge help in losing weight!).
2. Set a goal for yourself that will help you get motivated to workout. Sign-up for a 5 or 10K. You don't even have to run it, but it will help get you running or walking to get ready and you'll feel so great afterwards.
3. Write down what you eat. I use mydailyplate.com to track what i eat. It's super easy and as soon as I make myself accountable for what I put in my mouth, I start dropping weight.
4. On a day when you're just hanging around the house, don't put on your sweat pants. I put on my tightest jeans and then I definitely am not going to the fridge to get a snack.
5. Get your FI to workout with you! I go to the gym with my FI on the weekends and it's a nice thing we get to do together, plus we're both healthier b/c of it.
Good luck! And remember, you will look great no matter what you weigh. It's your day to be beautiful.
Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:48 PM
You are disappointed with yourself but I know you will take that resolve and work it out to meet your goals. You have plenty of time!! Its not like me with a month to go--Im out of time!! Good Luck!
Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:06 AM
I am in boat with ya sis! Doesn't mean we can't decide to paddle in a different direction! Choices...each day, small, yet manageable choices!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users