I feel like a FAT pig!!!

Bianca

Oh hon believe me I know how you feel, my freakin weight fluctuates like a damn car speedometer censored.gif, and worst off all my job requires looking at myself on videotape week after week, so then I get the awesome privilege of seeing/zooming in on every new buldge, crack, and unsightly flaw. *sigh* yep it sucks ass BangHead.gif

The good thing about weight is that it can be lost -- yep believe me, I know it ain't easy, in fact I've always thought weight loss and dieting is one of the toughest bad habits to kill. At least with smoking, drugs, or alcohol you know the shit don't taste good and is really bad for your health, but ya cant say that for food. Food is great, it taste good, it makes us happy, but yes too much can be detrimental to your health sad.gif But honestly, how good is freaking pizza, or pasta, and in mine and your case both, the deliciousness of cupcakes and all things frosting woot.gif But alas, we must control ourselves and get our butts moving if we wanna fit in those beautiful wedding dresses wink.gif

You've definitely got time to focus and drop the pounds you want to lose ~ so keep strong girl and just know you are definitely not the only one who wants to sometimes scrape your eyeballs out and throw your scale out the freakin window smile03.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bianca,

I feel the same as you, when I go for a long time w/o working out, I don't know why I do that...and I don't know why it's so hard to get back to it either. But I can say that once you're in the habit of going almost everyday, it's somehow easier, just like when you're in the habit of not going everyday it's just easier to keep not going. Vicious, horrible cycle... sad.gif

It seems like many of us feel like fat pigs! I feel like one too! I just feel like I cant get in gear. I eat good but don't excersise then I'll exercise and not eat good. Grrrr I wanted to loose 30 pounds by my wedding day but I don't know if I will be able to make that goal. But I am going to keep trying and you should too. Don't be discouraged. We can do it!!!!muscle.gif

I got married in May of last year and had started WW in February/March. I didn't really focus too hard on it and I easily dropped 10 lbs within that timeframe. If you can make yourself commit to it, you CAN do it.

I know, I know, it's the committing that's the hard part. We will be your cheerleaders!

I have been been constantly gaining weight for the last two years and these past few months it really hit hard!! I think I ignored it and pretended it wasn't has bad as I thought but in reality I really had to give myself a big kick in the ass. I make up excuses because overall I eat healthy meals, but the weekend nachos, wine, and the food I love killlllls me - I LOVE food! I detoxed this month and I felt like that was a good kick start, started the gym and other sports and now am on WW. This has been over the last 2 wks so I am just hoping I can keep it up. I am loving it so far but I am scared I'll lose my mojo. I am doing this with my sister so I find that really good that we have each other to motivate one another. I also found this great magazine called Clean Eating that has some great recipes, meal plans and shopping list.

Stay strong and find support - there are tons of us here! Maybe this is the "realization" you needed you get yourself going.

I am having the same problem. When I got engaged I knew I had to lose weight. I had gained about 15 pounds while my Mom was sick. I got engaged 12/25/2007 and she passed 12/28/2007. I started my wedding planning and weight loss program at the end of January 2008. I did so good and lost 20lbs. I then was laid off of my job in October '08 and I have been having such a hard time since then. I worked there for 21 years and I think I am having some depression over losing my job. I cannot get motivated about anything. In January I started making some crazy decisions.

1.start taking Chantix to stop smoking.

2. go back to school

3. take H&R block classes

4. start BDW BL5

I think I have totally overwhelmed myself. Yes I quit smoking but now eating everything. School is going good, but I realized I am do not have an artistic bone in my body but I am going to school for graphic design WTF! I crammed a 11 week H&R Block class into 40 hours and have yet to do a tax return. Since BDW BL5 started, I have gained 1 pound! I can't take this anymore. I have gained 11 lbs since the wedding. my clothes don't fit and I was planning to do a BD shoot for 1st anniversary present.

Sorry for the ranting........