Centerpeices for Round Tables- Share your ideas!

I've noticed how helpful you all are and well, I need help! I've seen a ton of arrangements for long tables (which I love) but we the standard set up includes these round tables and I am having a hard time finding (affordable) ideas for centerpeices.

My colors are chocolate brown, lime green, and white/cream. I'm thinking of calla lillies for my bouquet and three green crymbidium (sp?) orchids for each BM.

Any ideas will help!

These are our tables and chairs at the Mayan

Click the image to open in full size.

First of all, what a gorgeous pic! The table and chairs are great! Is that your setting too?

For my BF wedding, we made simple, inexpensive, and IMO beautiful centerpieces using limes.

We used two glass, cylinder vases: one skinnier one to fit the size of the stems, and one larger one for the limes.

We put the smaller cylinder inside the larger cylinder (you could use whatever shape you like), then cut up about 4-5 limes in a mixture of slices and wedges and arranged in between the inner and outer cylinder, and submerged in water. Then we placed a stem of hydrangea in the inner vase, and tied with a pink bow.

Maybe you could use a few callas and brown bow instead. We added a few candles and vióla...

She purchased the vases at Hobby Lobby for super cheap, and limes were about $10 for a case of 100 (and I would think available pretty much anywhere).

The limes looked great...fresh, fun, and green! As an added bonus, your guests could "borrow" a few for their Coronas :)

We did a small vase with limes & a larger (taller vase) with submerged roses. fits with your color scheme. They weren't terribly cheap - I think that they ended up being around $55 per CP but by the time I made the decision to go with them I just didn't care anymore.

If you want to see close-ups, you can check out my proofs. There are some photos toward the end of the pre-ceremony pics (in the last 100 or so of that set)

sorry, I meant to mention that your reception location is totally stunning. I am in China right now and my internet connection is super slow so it took forever to edit.

anyhow good luck!

Susan and Tasha! Thanks so much for the advise! I've been going nuts, I know I have time, but I'm trying to budget and want to see what I'm looking at! And yes, thats the set up at the Mayan (w/o the lounge set up). Thats what sold me!

Susan- I would love to see a pic if you have one.

Tasha- I'm going through your photos now!

Thanks again ladies!

Wow your table arrangmet looks amazing, gorgeous pic

Have you maybe thought going tropical and just using big palm leaves and greenery?? I think it would look great against all the white and it wouldn't be expensive but very dramatic

Palm leaves would be a great idea! Thanks Edyta. I've also found a site in Mexico where you can order bamboo in bulk and thought I could incorporate that aswell. The issue is, I can't put together all the ideas- you know, I can't get "the big picture"

Thanks Anny. I really do like them but they completely through off my "vision" haha! At first, I really wanted a rustic, iron candlelabra, which I was planning on getting made in Tonala (close to Guadalajara). But that would clash with the chairs so now I'm trying to find something that won't clash!