Photo

100 Free Postcards

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 GarlicBride

GarlicBride
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:02 PM

Hi - if you are in the "advanced editing" bit you can usually delete the little box which has the vistaprint.com logo written in it; thought this might help someone.

Hannah
    P.S. Vistaprint is great - so many good deals!

#22 jen_trev

jen_trev
    • 71 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:17 PM

Awesome! I hope this works with shipping to Canada. Thanks

#23 merocket59

merocket59
      • 937 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:12 PM

I always pick the 21 day/slow shipping and usually recieve the package about a week and a half later, sometimes sooner. They send you an email when they ship the items and you get them a day or two later.

#24 punkie569

punkie569
        • 255 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:59 PM

I LOVE Vistaprint. I've used them for so many things already and have only paid shipping. I have only ever done the 21 day cheaper shipping and I've always gotten my package within 1-1 1/2 weeks. I've gotten free magnets, overside postcards, t-shirts, hat, and the 250 business cards. I was going to use the business card for my luggage tags(with some adjustments/add ons) and the extra I'm going to use for various things. For example I'm going to buy a big pack of Immodium and give one blister pack to everyone. Since it will just be a plain pack I'll write what they are on the back of the business card and viola! Only thing was that since they are free it does say "free business cards from Vistaprint" on the back but I just cut a strip of nice paper and stuck it over top of that with our names on it.

I highly recommend going this route if you are trying to keep costs down. I've been pleased with everything I've got from them so far :)
          Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#25 big3n09

big3n09
          • 616 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:21 PM

Thanks for the information i may need them to obtain everyone's information at our engagement party
            4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#26 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
            • 319 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 10:14 AM

I guess I was so nervous about my postcards getting here I jumped the gun and paid for the 7 day shippiong..lol I shouldve listened to u girls...next I will

#27 merocket59

merocket59
              • 937 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 10:22 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by punkie569
                I LOVE Vistaprint. I've used them for so many things already and have only paid shipping. I have only ever done the 21 day cheaper shipping and I've always gotten my package within 1-1 1/2 weeks. I've gotten free magnets, overside postcards, t-shirts, hat, and the 250 business cards. I was going to use the business card for my luggage tags(with some adjustments/add ons) and the extra I'm going to use for various things. For example I'm going to buy a big pack of Immodium and give one blister pack to everyone. Since it will just be a plain pack I'll write what they are on the back of the business card and viola! Only thing was that since they are free it does say "free business cards from Vistaprint" on the back but I just cut a strip of nice paper and stuck it over top of that with our names on it.

I highly recommend going this route if you are trying to keep costs down. I've been pleased with everything I've got from them so far :)
                I never thought of covering up the vistaprint label, what a good idea!!

#28 KathleenandDan

KathleenandDan
                • 245 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:39 PM

I must have done something right cause I dont have vistaprint anywhere on my post cards.
                  http://tickers.Ticke....da94/event.png

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

#29 KathleenandDan

KathleenandDan
                  • 245 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:45 PM

I also ordered the free t-shirt. I had the following written underneath the palm trees:

I got married in Jamaica and all i got was this lousy BRIDE

I cannot wait to see it. They just shipped it. I also pick the long shipping. It cost $7.50. For a custom t-shirt. Great buy!
                    http://tickers.Ticke....da94/event.png

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

#30 KEE LAC

KEE LAC
                    • 251 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:20 PM

Thank you so much for the info. I order thank you cards and a stamp for me and my hubby to be.
                      Soon TO be MRS. Clark:[SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users