Photo

100 Free Postcards

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 montegobay09

montegobay09
  • 832 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:58 PM

I started filling out for the buisness cards and wanted to use them as luggage tags....I only have 25 guests travelling though...I don't know what I'd do with all those extra cards!! The least I can order is 250!! I love the site though...Thanks for the tip!!

#12 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
    • 295 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 02:46 PM

great site, but if anyone has received their oder, can you post a picture of what it looks like? also, if the back is plain, do u just mail it like a regular post card with a stamp and thats it??
      "

#13 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
      • 319 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:58 PM

I wanted to send these out as a reminder for my guest to RSVP, buuut the shipping takes like 21 days for $6.71... for 7 days is like $14..oh well maybe I can use this site for something else..thanks anyway.

#14 merocket59

merocket59
        • 937 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:45 PM

I hardly even actually takes 21 days to ship, I always pick the slowest shipping and get the stuff like a week later

#15 Ruby

Ruby
          • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:57 PM

What a great find! Thanks for the information!

#16 Cattie

Cattie
            • 594 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:09 AM

I just ordered these to use for a photoshare website for the cruise pictures. I figure I'll put the rest out with our pics that are being displayed at our AHR. So hopefully if someone wants a print from Bermuda they can, but then we can get more pics from our AHR since we're not hiring a photographer.

#17 jlynpiatt

jlynpiatt
              • 14 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 02:14 PM

I'm sure I got the idea from a post here, but I thought since I ordered the postcards with a blank back, I'd print some address labels with our address and put it on one postcard in each bag and ask our guests to write us a little note and send it to us. Since we ordered 100, there will be enough for them to take home as a momento as well.

#18 merocket59

merocket59
                • 937 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by babiexoxo
                  great site, but if anyone has received their oder, can you post a picture of what it looks like? also, if the back is plain, do u just mail it like a regular post card with a stamp and thats it??
                  I've ordered a few times and love the way they came out. I've uploaded my own images but they come out better if you search the vistaprint image library. I am doing a cruise wedding so I ordered them for all the ports and one "from the sea" The Jamaica ones didn't come out right so I'm going to reorder them. I usually make the same back on the back in grayscale.
                  Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#19 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
                  • 319 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:41 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by merocket59
                    I've ordered a few times and love the way they came out. I've uploaded my own images but they come out better if you search the vistaprint image library. I am doing a cruise wedding so I ordered them for all the ports and one "from the sea" The Jamaica ones didn't come out right so I'm going to reorder them. I usually make the same back on the back in grayscale.
                    Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
                    How long does it take to ship?

#20 saltocoach

saltocoach
                    • 235 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:47 PM

I've just ordered mine! I think I'll add them to our OOT bags. Thanks for the tip!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users