Photo

Ricardo Patiño ?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 JENESIS

JENESIS
  • 394 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 10:20 AM

Has anyone ever heard of this guy? He is a DJ in Mexico.

#2 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 12:00 PM

Is he the one who is a member of this board?

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 September 2006 - 12:13 PM

he is "ricardo" on the forum. has he been emailing/bugging you?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 JENESIS

JENESIS
      • 394 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 03:08 PM

He posted a message on my website. I wasn't sure who he was. The only DJ I have talked about or tried to reach is Antares.

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 03:45 PM

i explained to him, he was welcome on the forum, he could post his company info in his sig, and "help" people by answering questions, but i asked him not to be too pesky.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 JENESIS

JENESIS
        • 394 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:29 PM

WEll he definately was bold.
          Does anyone know about him as a DJ?

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:52 PM

nicole (jane22) used him as her DJ...she wrote a review but no mention of him...

Awards and recognition: 

#8 JANE22

JANE22
          • 7 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 06:05 PM

I did use Ricardo for our DJ. He was good - very eager to please and be professional. He's a little suave, but I think he's just trying to build his business and doesn't understand the boundaries with that.

He's inexpensive - $120 an hour and that included a wireless mic on the beach. I gave him my IPOD and asked him not to go off on his own. He did that, and he did a good job of introducing the speeches, etc. Definitely be clear with him about the timeline.

Let me know if you have anymore questions about him. Bummer that he posted on your website - just let him know that that isn't cool, and I'm sure he'll be apologetic.

Nicole

#9 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 06:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JENESIS
              He posted a message on my website. I wasn't sure who he was. The only DJ I have talked about or tried to reach is Antares.
              Jenesis - I saw your post & had to look at your site. You are right, that was very bold of him! Interesting....

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 06:41 PM

that post on your wedding website is soooooo inappropriate!! i would delete it. that is spam. if you want me to talk to him, i will.

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users