Photo

FS: Stuart Weitzman Sandal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:34 PM

I bought these shoes back before I was engaged to hold onto for my "someday" wedding and unfortuately they don't fit. They are brand new, still have the original box, only tried on twice. They were originally $250, I paid $150 and I am selling them for $85 plus shipping to your location. I don't have a pic on my computer at work, but here is a link so you can see what they look like. I picked them cause they were the closest thing to "glass slippers" I could find that I liked and I am a Cinderella fanatic. PM me if you are interested.

Stuart Weitzman Simple Simon High Heel Sandals

#2 kelleylove

kelleylove
    • 19 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:12 AM

what size are they? and if that is your size, do they run small or large? thanks!

#3 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
      • 291 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:30 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kelleylove
        what size are they? and if that is your size, do they run small or large? thanks!
        They are an 8.5. I usually wear an 8.5 or 9 depending on the shoe. The problem is I have a high instep so the straps are a little tight, if the straps weren't tight they would be fine for the "length" of my foot, if that makes sense. I say these would be a good fit for someone that wears 7.5 to 8 or an 8.5 as they're marked if you don't have a high instep or wide feet. Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users