Sign in to follow this  
amanda nauman

Newbie getting married in Key West

I am so excited to have found this web forum! i have read a lot of the threads and am so excited about all the shared information.

My name is Amanda (Mandy) Nauman. I am getting married in Key West on 11/24/09. I am so fired up that I am almost done with my planning.

I look forward to sharing and receiving information with you all!

Mandy

Welcome Mandy! I live here in miami and we vacation in the keys fairly often, I think you'll love it!! The beaches are beautiful and the locals are very laid back. All in all a fun place to be for your wedding!!

Congrats!

Thanks! My brother lives there and I just love the laid back atmosphere. I really wanted this to be a celebration and vacation for our families. I just hope that it stays warm and we don't get some fluke cold spell. We live in the midwest so going somewhere warm is a big selling factor! I looked at Punta Cana but there are so many people that would have to get passports. It just seemed easier for us to stay in the US.

Thank you! I am having fun with it for sure. I have only been engaged a month and a half and am almost done. That photo is amazing! I have found a couple spectacular photographers but unfortunately I don't have an unlimited budget. sad.gif

Congrats and Welcome, Mandy! You sound almost done but if you need any info on Key West wedding stuff let me know. I did quite a bit of research before I decided to stick with Mexico.

Best Wishes!