Just Married...Wedding Review!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Mother of Bride

Mother of Bride
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 08:14 PM

I just saw your floral bouquet....LOVE the mixture of flowers & colors !

#42 barrow

• 121 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:59 AM

welcome back. You guys look great.
      life is too short, live in the moments.

#43 nicole.gia

• 318 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:25 AM

It looks like you had a fairlytale wedding. Congrats!

#44 inunez

• 172 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:40 PM

Hi Juniorbaby01,
          1st off, congrats! your wedding looks like it was amazing!! and you looked so beautiful! i'm so glad i found this review - it's a wealth of information! we're getting married at the RIU in August and i have a couple of follow up questions for you.

1. do you have the general manager's contact information? i'd love to get in contact with him. i've been trying for months to get the WC to waive the day pass for a makeup artist i would liek to hire and she immediately told me no. although i have heard of other brides getting waived. i just think it's a little ridiculous of them wanting to charge a day pass for someone who is not consuming anything at all!

2. how did you manage to maek reservations for all your guests ahead of time to visit the restaurants? i really would love to do that for my guests.

3. i see that you held your rehearsal dinner at Sir Andrews. did they charge you extra for this? i asked to have a rehearsal dinner done the night before the wedding (more like a welcome dinner) and again the WC said she was unable to do that because there were other people in the hotel and she could not maek a reservation for that large of a group. i don't even care if it's semi-private. i'm having about 50 guests too. i tried asking about a cocktail reception and they want to charge me $1,500 for just an hour and that only includes liqour and appetizers - not even food!

4. can i please have the makeup artist's contact information? she did a great job and i would love to check out her prices.

i appreciate any information you can give me. i'm pretty close to my date so i would love to work all this out! i hope you can help me!!

thanks again!

#45 Juniorbaby01

• 83 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:10 PM

if anyone has any more questions about Riu Negril or Negril escape let me know!

#46 Mrs.B

• 455 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:23 PM

Great review thanks for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users