A few pics from RIU Bachata **PIC HEAVY**

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#91 McToasty

• 170 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:26 AM

haha i'm really excited for the review too!!! Just got engaged earlier this month and am looking into the Riu Bachata. I notice that so many people get married at the ROR. I was a little concerned that maybe there was a reason why no one gets married at the Bachata. After reading this thread I'm looking forward to hearing more about the Bachata.

#92 MsZ

• 410 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:42 AM

Amanda, those pictures are beautiful, as are you!! Your umbrella was such a great idea; it looked like a blast! Glad you had a fabulous time!!!

#93 BlakleyBrideToBe

• 2,115 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:30 AM

Those are amazing!!

#94 BachataBride

• Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:37 AM

Thank you ladies so much! :)

McToasty...if you have any specific questions, please ask away!!

#95 erinleigh

• 316 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

Your pictures are beautiful! I'm using the same colours as you - so seeing your pictures made me super excited!! Love the orange and blue!

#96 Elisabete4

• 26 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:08 AM

Thanks for sharing!!! The pics are awesome!! I plan to be a RIU BAchata bride also!!!!

#97 CinnamonGirl

• 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:13 PM

Beautiful Pics! Congratulations I'm trying to decide which resort to use in Puerto Plata. Any suggestions? Would you recommend the Bachata?

#98 BachataBride

• Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:18 PM

I would! Depending on what you are looking for in a wedding it could be perfect.
                  I did very little planning...and didn't have a private dinner/reception or anything like that. It was absolutely beautiful...and affordable!! Please feel free to PM me with any questions you have!! Good luck!!

#99 dainfamouswen

• 7 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:18 PM

we are planning a weddig at Riu Bachata for May 2012 and wanted to know what are the first steps in planning a wedding there? What nicer, the gazebo or beach wedding? Was it very costly for you guys? where do you get your hair done?  i am so clueless to it all and am a mom of 3 kids who has a hard time to get everything in order.. we will have about 15-25 people with us so i am not sure how to book everything( with a travel agent on online) any help would be great.. thanks Wendy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users