Sign in to follow this  
smith3576

promovision for photography?

Hi! Has anyone used promovision for their photographer? I have found reviews of their videos, which are all positive, but was wondering about using them as a photographer too.

Jamie,

I used promovision for my wedding this past friday! Of coarse I don't have anything to show you yet... but they were prompt, professional, and spoke english:)

If you PM me I'll send you my teaser link when I get it. It might be a couple of weeks.

Kate - did you use promovision for photography or for videography? I know a lot of people have used them for videography but was wondered if you also used them for your photography as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkigard View Post
Kate - did you use promovision for photography or for videography? I know a lot of people have used them for videography but was wondered if you also used them for your photography as well?
I just used them for video... he is waiting on me for some stuff so haven't gotten it yet- sorry girls. They put together a slide show with pictures of us growing up and together- cute huh?

Did you ask him for samples?

I am using them for my video and when I asked my wedding planner if I should use them for photos too. She said they are best at the video and she recommended that I look at other options for photos. She never came out and said they wern't good, but she just implied I should use someone else for photos. Hope this helps.

I'm still considering using Promovision for photography. My conversations with Ray were good, and I liked most of their samples. My friend said for me to just make sure I pick out certain styles I see in their portfolio that I like and make sure to let him know that style. His pricing is what I'm looking for, because I already have one friend that is coming that is a semi-professional photographer, so I don't want to spend too much.

I was also thinking of hiring someone that may be out of my budget but just hire them for a shorter amount of time.

If anyone has some concrete advice for Promovision, let us know!

Thanks girls!

They have 2 pkg prices, one $700 and one $1000. I did the larger pkg and there was 2 camera operators, they were there for 8 hrs, I received 4 DVDs that were edited with chapters and music overs, a summary hosted online to share, and a slideshow with our childhood pics set to music.

I love my video and am so happy to have it!