Photo

Makeup and Hair in the hotel room??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 myturn

myturn
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 06:40 PM

Does anyone know of anyone who will come to my hotel room to do hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids?
    If there isn't something like this, do any locals know of any salons that aren't in the hotels that will do hair and makeup?

Thanks!!!

#2 lolkitteh

lolkitteh
    • 167 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:50 AM

Here are 3 services I am currently researching as an alternative to the Wynn Salon, where my ceremony and reception will be.

::: :: :Glamsquad702: :: :::
      Bridal/Special Event Hair and Makeup - Storybook Brides
      Las Vegas Wedding Makeup

The first two services list their pricing on the web. The last one (Makeup in the 702) quoted $250/person for m/u and hair, including lashes and airbrush. Very pricey compared to the other two, and I'm not sure why they are so much higher. (I have another thread asking this very question! - http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35723)

Good luck! Would love to hear back about your experiences on this!

#3 weddingelle

weddingelle
      • 5 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:32 PM

I've booked Lori White for my makeup for my upcoming wedding. Her prices were average and she also includes a trial. She doesn't have a website but you can reach her via email at: lala.altf.com

I've read rave reviews on her make up and she was very accommodating in her emails. Hope that helps!

#4 myturn

myturn
        • 25 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

Thanks so much for your responses. I am getting married at Caesars palace and the place in there is a bit too expensive for me. These places are much more reasonable!!

#5 lolkitteh

lolkitteh
          • 167 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 05:54 AM

I think I am leaning toward Storybook brides at the moment - Glamsquad seems to get mixed reviews, and I can't' resolve the reason for Makeup in the 702 being so much higher than the others. I mean, they are even higher than just doing it at the Wynn!

Storybook Brides seems to get consistently good reviews.

#6 myturn

myturn
            • 25 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:36 PM

I think I am going to book with Storybook brides as well. I have 5 people that need hair and makeup done and Storybook brides website had more info and pics so I could see what they have done before. Caesars palace was just way too expensive to get hair and makeup done in their salon. Thanks so much for posting the websites on here!! I had been searching the internet and couldn't find anything. I don't think I was googling the right thing!!!

#7 lolkitteh

lolkitteh
              • 167 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:09 AM

You're welcome and good luck! :-) Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users