Photo

Post Here if You're Getting Married at Riu Palace Los Cabos!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cabobride6/22
    Hi!

I am getting married at RIU on June 22, 2009. We are so excited, it looks gorgeous and I have heard great things. Recently RIU cut hotel prices by almost 30% on their website. I called the 1-800 number and they gladly refunded the difference, we saved almost $700!

Brandi
    Did you originally book through them or a TA?

#22 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
    • 75 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:28 PM

Quote:
      Hi!

I am getting married at RIU on June 22, 2009. We are so excited, it looks gorgeous and I have heard great things. Recently RIU cut hotel prices by almost 30% on their website. I called the 1-800 number and they gladly refunded the difference, we saved almost $700!

Brandi
      Did you originally book through them or a TA?

#23 jamk32179

jamk32179
      • 341 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:36 PM

Quote:
        Hi!

Brandi
        WOW! That is awesome that they adjusted the prices for you!! $700 is a nice savings!!!
        September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#24 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
        • 75 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:18 PM

Woops, triple post......Sorry guys my computer was acting up.

#25 jamk32179

jamk32179
          • 341 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:32 PM

i noticed it was less expensive to book on their website rather than a website that advertises 'discount' trips.
            September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#26 Sheena

Sheena
            • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:01 PM

Hey Everyone!

We are getting married at the RIU Palace on October 2nd, 2009!
              We will be staying from Sept 28th - October 12th and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27 lydiag

lydiag
              • 28 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:16 PM

Hi Everyone,

My fiance and I are getting married there on November 19, 2009. So excited :)

Just a quick note that I think Daniela is fantastic. I've tried contacting so many other resorts in the Mayan Riviera and also in Cabo and she is by far the best I've dealt with. She is quick to respond and never sounds annoyed with my daily emails :)

#28 saltocoach

saltocoach
                • 235 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:23 AM

lydiag I will be at the Riu when you're getting married. My date is Novemeber 11th. We'll have to hook up for a drink!

#29 Natashak

Natashak
                  • 93 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:37 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Sheena
                    Hey Everyone!

We are getting married at the RIU Palace on October 2nd, 2009!
                    We will be staying from Sept 28th - October 12th and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    We will be there around the same time for our wedding. We should meet up : )

#30 Natashak

Natashak
                    • 93 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:40 PM

Quote:
                      Hi!

Brandi
                      Where did you find this info on the website? I'm wondering if that applies to us too. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users