Jump to content

Photo

Post Here if You're Getting Married at Riu Palace Los Cabos!


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 jojoboone1109

jojoboone1109
  • Newbie
  • 76 posts

    Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:42 PM

    Natasha

    Hey I booked Suzanne as well but we are going with the in-house photographer Mango...........Congrats.........aren't you so excited!

    #12 Natashak

    Natashak
    • Newbie
    • 93 posts

      Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:27 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by jojoboone1109
      Natasha

      Hey I booked Suzanne as well but we are going with the in-house photographer Mango...........Congrats.........aren't you so excited!

      Yeah I can't wait! I wish it was sooner!

      #13 Jen & Josh

      Jen & Josh
      • Newbie
      • 75 posts

        Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

        We are getting married there 3-31-09 and using Mango!!!

        #14 melette

        melette
        • Member
        • 893 posts

          Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:57 AM

          how are the prices of the wedding packages/ceremony/reception at riu in comparison to dreams?
          http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

          BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

          #15 jamk32179

          jamk32179
          • Jr. Member
          • 341 posts

            Posted 15 February 2009 - 05:31 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by melette
            how are the prices of the wedding packages/ceremony/reception at riu in comparison to dreams?
            I was wondering the same thing. I am getting married in 2010 and trying to narrow it down between the Palace and Dreams. I really like the location of the Palace and the ability to go into the water.
            September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

            #16 Varia

            Varia
            • Newbie
            • 119 posts

              Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:45 PM

              I have photographed 2 weddings at the Riu Palace and 3 trash the dress sessions in the area. I posted some pictures and review earlier, if you are interested here are the links:

              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21376
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t18909
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t13968
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t13972

              Let me know if you have any questions.

              #17 dinogomez.com

              dinogomez.com
              • Sr. Member
              • 5,705 posts

                Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:51 PM

                Congratulations to all the past and future RIU brides!! It's a very nice location.

                #18 cabobride6/22

                cabobride6/22
                • Newbie
                • 19 posts

                  Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:56 PM

                  Hi!

                  I am getting married at RIU on June 22, 2009. We are so excited, it looks gorgeous and I have heard great things. Recently RIU cut hotel prices by almost 30% on their website. I called the 1-800 number and they gladly refunded the difference, we saved almost $700!

                  Brandi

                  #19 dinogomez.com

                  dinogomez.com
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 5,705 posts

                    Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:06 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cabobride6/22
                    Hi!

                    I am getting married at RIU on June 22, 2009. We are so excited, it looks gorgeous and I have heard great things. Recently RIU cut hotel prices by almost 30% on their website. I called the 1-800 number and they gladly refunded the difference, we saved almost $700!

                    Brandi


                    That's excellent news to all brides in the process and new ones alike!

                    #20 Jen & Josh

                    Jen & Josh
                    • Newbie
                    • 75 posts

                      Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:28 PM

                      Did you originally book through them or a TA?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users