garden gazebo

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 jharish

• 14 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:57 PM

Hi guys, I have been reading through dozens of posts...thanks for the awesome info!
    I am looking for a garden gazebo that is somewhat secluded...I like the gazebo at Bahia Principe Bavaro however I hear there is a walkway right next to it which will result in a crowd of people watching us.

Although it is not in the garden, the gazebo at Paradisus Punta Cana is beautiful however I think we would have the same problem.

Has anyone seen any gazebos in a secluded (but still affordable) resort?

#2 foxytv

• VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:09 PM

Jessica - The gazebo at PPC is perfect. We did not have any issues with people intruding. It is up on a slight hill overlooking the beach - so there were some people on the beach watching from a distance - but nothing at all intrusive. I can't recommend PPC enough - it was absolutely AMAZING!

#3 RRsmile

• 48 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:39 PM

You can also try the Gazebo at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef in St. Thomas...totally secluded..I'm getting married there in 3 months!!!

#4 jharish

• 14 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:46 PM

I didnt realize that the gazebo was on a hill! Thanks for the info :)

It's funny b/c that Marriott was my first choice, the gazebo is stunning! The only problem is that I wanted to stay at an all inclusive resort...and I didn't want my guests to break the bank! Were you able to get a good deal?

#5 jharish

• 14 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 04:00 PM

I have seen this lovely gazebo, but it's out of my budget for our guests!

#6 DTHSLove

• 347 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 07:23 PM

I feel you pain.. I going for the MP and my guest is saying it is out of reach compare to other hotels..

#7 jharish

• 14 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:51 PM

It sucks I want to stay at a top notch resort but at the same time I want people to actually come to my wedding!!

#8 rdhbride

• 313 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:10 PM

i know its hard , you want the best and will pay it, but if you want people to come to have to lessen your standards slightly, just makes your honeymoon even better!

#9 xcandilkx

• 30 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

I am in the same boat. I am trying to find a Punta Cana resort with a gazebo that will do a wedding on New Years...Not very easy when you don't want everyone to spend a fortune.

#10 jharish

• 14 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:22 PM

yeah I am thinking of having it at the gran bahia principe bavaro...they have a nice garden gazebo that looks partially secluded (don't want random people in our pictures!). The price is also reasonable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users