Photo

Just Married January 19, 2009 ~ ROR Wedding Review!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 julianbean

julianbean
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:54 PM

Congratulations. Sounds like you had a wonderful time! The beach party sounds like a blast. Did you have to pay extra for the drinks at the bar pp?

#32 jmb0902

jmb0902
    • 496 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:25 AM

Thanks for your review, you look gorgeous... and it looks SO FUN! One quick question that I may have missed earlier .... who did your centerpieces? Were they at additional cost? Thanks!

#33 albertabride

albertabride
      • 78 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:22 PM

It's $10-15 pp for the beach bar and set up and so worth it. The centerpieces were from another bdw bride who got married a couple days before me. She actually made them herself and shipped them there, they cost $60 each to make. I'm not sure how much to ship them though
        [FONT="Century Gothic"]

#34 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
        • 261 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:31 PM

Congrats! Great review. Sounds like all went well!

#35 chicklet

chicklet
          • 718 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:03 AM

Sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed your day!! Very nice to hear. It was nice meeting you briefly and you looked great!

#36 allyson_07

allyson_07
            • 19 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:28 PM

Hi fellow canadian bride :o) Thanks so much for your review and congrats on your wedding! I have a couple of questions for you, hope you don't mind? How long in advance did you book your hair appt and how did you contact them? did you have your makeup done there as well? How many chocies did you get for your bouquet? I too am having my reception at the plantation so I am excited to see your pics :o)

Allyson

#37 albertabride

albertabride
              • 78 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:38 AM

I got there a week early so I just booked when I arrived at the resort. My sister who is only 15 did my makeup, everyones actually, it was pretty funny! I got my bouqet from bitter sweet wedding designs, they are fake I didn't even look into upgrades from the hotel. But I saw the free ones and was not impressed they were a round bouquet of carnations.
                [FONT="Century Gothic"]

#38 Miss Angie

Miss Angie
                • 9 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:09 PM

Congratulations. I'm glad your wedding went perfect. I enjoyed reading your review. I am getting married in the ROR in May. You mentioned your ceremony was at 11am and then you had dinner at 6:30. I am curious to know what did you and your guest do in between the ceremony and until dinner began. I am schedule to have my ceremony at 2pm and unsure how to keep my guest entertained between the ceremony and dinner.

#39 nikkib

nikkib
                  • 65 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:13 PM

Congrats! Great review... and it wasn't too long. Just perfect for those like me who obsess over these reviews.

#40 nikkib

nikkib
                    • 65 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:14 PM

Congrats! Great review... and it wasn't too long. Just perfect for those like me who obsess over these reviews.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users