Wife/Honeymoom Clothes. Show Them Off!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 11:49 AM

Ok, so I of course bought all new clothes for my honeymoon. My FI was like "Why do you need new clothes? You have more than enough!" (which is true, but any excuse to shop!).

So anyway, I began to tell him that all my old clothes were girlfriend/fiance clothes, and that I now need "wife" clothes!

So that's my story. But the point of this is to share any new purchases you've made for your trip!!

I've got a lot more, but these are the one's I swiped pictures of!

Click the image to open in full size.
    Perfect for a casual dinner/lunch out. (SELE Stretch Wood Beaded Halter Top, Click the image to open in full size.
    Sightseeing around the island. (VELVET TORCH Polka Dot Surplice Dress, Click the image to open in full size.
    Awesome dress for day time activities. (Safari Shirt Dress, Click the image to open in full size.
    Hot little shoes to go with the safari shirt dress. (Polka Dot Slide, Newport-News: Women's Clothing, Sportswear, Shoes, Jeans, Special Sizes, and more)

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
      So anyway, I began to tell him that all my old clothes were girlfriend/fiance clothes, and that I now need "wife" clothes!
      lol I love that - I'm going to use that one with Aaron, we'll see how far I get. Man, you're gonna be one hot wife!! I love every one of your wife clothes!
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 11:52 AM

Super cute.. I actually went shopping last weekend and got a ton of clothes, mainly a bunch of tops. I'll post HM pics after our wedding.. lol

#4 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:10 PM

ditto i'm going to say that too!! LOL thanks jessica!

#5 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
        • VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 04:56 PM

Great choices! I love the shoes!

#6 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:15 PM

i am so SO into dresses right now- i bought a million of them the other day from target, old navy and forever 21- i will piost pics soon
            Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#7 Shelley

Shelley
            • 169 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:13 PM

Jessice that is the BEST line I've heard for getting new clothes! I can't wait to use it! Thanks a million

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users