Sign in to follow this  
Jessica

Wife/Honeymoom Clothes. Show Them Off!

Ok, so I of course bought all new clothes for my honeymoon. My FI was like "Why do you need new clothes? You have more than enough!" (which is true, but any excuse to shop!).

So anyway, I began to tell him that all my old clothes were girlfriend/fiance clothes, and that I now need "wife" clothes!

So that's my story. But the point of this is to share any new purchases you've made for your trip!!

I've got a lot more, but these are the one's I swiped pictures of!

Click the image to open in full size.

Perfect for a casual dinner/lunch out. (SELE Stretch Wood Beaded Halter Top, 15DOLLARSTORE.COM - Designer Junior Apparel for $15 for less!)

Sightseeing around the island. (VELVET TORCH Polka Dot Surplice Dress, 15DOLLARSTORE.COM - Designer Junior Apparel for $15 for less!)

Awesome dress for day time activities. (Safari Shirt Dress, Newport-News: Women's Clothing, Sportswear, Shoes, Jeans, Special Sizes, and more)

Hot little shoes to go with the safari shirt dress. (Polka Dot Slide, Newport-News: Women's Clothing, Sportswear, Shoes, Jeans, Special Sizes, and more)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian View Post
So anyway, I began to tell him that all my old clothes were girlfriend/fiance clothes, and that I now need "wife" clothes!
lol I love that - I'm going to use that one with Aaron, we'll see how far I get. Man, you're gonna be one hot wife!! I love every one of your wife clothes!

Super cute.. I actually went shopping last weekend and got a ton of clothes, mainly a bunch of tops. I'll post HM pics after our wedding.. lol

i am so SO into dresses right now- i bought a million of them the other day from target, old navy and forever 21- i will piost pics soon