Jump to content

Photo

My invitations boarding pass + brochures are ready to go ! Pics + templates


  • Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#61 KarenM

KarenM
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,920 posts

    Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:09 AM

    Great job! I'm totally borrowing your brochure. It's perfect - thanks for sharing it!

    #62 tdmitchell

    tdmitchell
    • Member
    • 719 posts

      Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:16 AM

      Excellent! You and your FI did an amazing job!

      #63 Ayita

      Ayita
      • Member
      • 861 posts

        Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:46 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by iceapple
        Ayita, did you print the image on the boarding pass or it came with the paper ?
        All images are in the template and can be changed. The paper was regular blank paper.

        #64 scottgm2

        scottgm2
        • Jr. Member
        • 229 posts

          Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:20 PM

          thanks these are great

          #65 Danielle77

          Danielle77
          • Jr. Member
          • 200 posts

            Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:18 PM

            Great job!!! Your invitations look amazing!! I can't wait to start doing mine! Thanks for posting!!!

            #66 iceapple

            iceapple
            • Newbie
            • 45 posts

              Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:07 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ayita
              All images are in the template and can be changed. The paper was regular blank paper.

              How did you put the background picture in? They look so professional!!

              #67 gettinghitched2010

              gettinghitched2010
              • Jr. Member
              • 158 posts

                Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:25 PM

                Everything looks amazing...

                #68 Ayita

                Ayita
                • Member
                • 861 posts

                  Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by iceapple
                  How did you put the background picture in? They look so professional!!
                  I worked on powerpoint. You can select the different objects, text boxes, pictures etc in your file and re-order them (send them to the back, to the front). The background picture in the brochure is easy to select - just click on the hedge. The background picture in the invites might require that you first select the text boxes in the front and send them to the back. Then you can select the background picture and edit it, or delete it and add a different one that you would then edit before sending to the back again.

                  Check out the format otions before, I think I made these pics 40 or 60% transparent.

                  #69 iceapple

                  iceapple
                  • Newbie
                  • 45 posts

                    Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:23 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ayita
                    I worked on powerpoint. You can select the different objects, text boxes, pictures etc in your file and re-order them (send them to the back, to the front). The background picture in the brochure is easy to select - just click on the hedge. The background picture in the invites might require that you first select the text boxes in the front and send them to the back. Then you can select the background picture and edit it, or delete it and add a different one that you would then edit before sending to the back again.

                    Check out the format otions before, I think I made these pics 40 or 60% transparent.
                    Thank you so much for your help. You are the BEST!!

                    #70 misskaytee

                    misskaytee
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 154 posts

                      Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:12 PM

                      You did a great job! Thanks for the templates!
                      http://www.weddingco...r/6q70cliba.png


                      Our Website (updates on our wedding, the house we just bought, and more!) http://www.freewebs.com/kayteeandcj/
                      Wedding Website:http://weddings.thek....rd=&MsdVisit=1




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users