Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ayita

My invitations boarding pass + brochures are ready to go ! Pics + templates

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceapple View Post
Ayita, did you print the image on the boarding pass or it came with the paper ?
All images are in the template and can be changed. The paper was regular blank paper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
All images are in the template and can be changed. The paper was regular blank paper.

How did you put the background picture in? They look so professional!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceapple View Post
How did you put the background picture in? They look so professional!!
I worked on powerpoint. You can select the different objects, text boxes, pictures etc in your file and re-order them (send them to the back, to the front). The background picture in the brochure is easy to select - just click on the hedge. The background picture in the invites might require that you first select the text boxes in the front and send them to the back. Then you can select the background picture and edit it, or delete it and add a different one that you would then edit before sending to the back again.

Check out the format otions before, I think I made these pics 40 or 60% transparent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
I worked on powerpoint. You can select the different objects, text boxes, pictures etc in your file and re-order them (send them to the back, to the front). The background picture in the brochure is easy to select - just click on the hedge. The background picture in the invites might require that you first select the text boxes in the front and send them to the back. Then you can select the background picture and edit it, or delete it and add a different one that you would then edit before sending to the back again.

Check out the format otions before, I think I made these pics 40 or 60% transparent.
Thank you so much for your help. You are the BEST!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×