I need a new face toner, recommendations?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Debs

• VIP Member
  • 7,104 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:34 AM

I've been using Clearasil toner for ever, but now my face isn't breaking out as much as it did and I want to switch to a regular toner, but don't know where to start. I don't want anything too harsh (alcohol-y) and I want it to smell good. :)

What do you gals use? And do you use it on its own or with a regime?

#2 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:52 AM

I usually use olay clarity purifying toner and I really like it, but when I needed more the store I was at didn't have it, so I thought I'd try this new one and I can't stand the smell of it! Its clean & clear cooling daily pore toner, don't get it, it smells yucky!

#3 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:00 AM

You know with all the stress of planning the wedding, (ok this is going to sound like a commercial) my face was breaking out ALOT, it was the worst it has ever looked and I was actually really ashamed by the way my skin looked, so I started to see a Dermotalogist about two months ago, they put me on some really good face stuff and my skin is looking SOOO much better. I have pale skin so it takes awhile for scars to go away, but it's also helping with those as well. So my adivse is see a Dermo, I also got a clinque toner (that doesn't feel like you have another face on) and it works really well covering up.

#4 MelissaH

• 1,724 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 06:39 PM

I love love love Aveda All Sensitive Toner and Cleanser too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users