Photo

Beaches Negril Brides - Post here!!

• Please log in to reply
326 replies to this topic

#241 chicagobeachbunny

chicagobeachbunny
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:13 PM

Sherri your advice is awesome. Getting married at Beaches, Negril in June and your list has made my life so much easier.

#242 sherric80

sherric80
    • 70 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:34 PM

One more suggestion I forgot to add - oil blotting tissues for your face! They were a life saver during pictures. I just bought a package of clean & clear oil blotting tissues & put them in my purse along with powder & lipstick for touch-ups. The humidity makes your face shiney so these were great because they don't remove your make-up.

#243 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
      • 196 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:25 PM

Oh my gosh! I am so happy to have found this thread! My fiance and I are looking to plan a wedding at Beaches Negril in Spring 2011 and this has been sooo helpful! I am wondering if any of you have used the Marta Stewert themes for your wedding and have pictures?? We are thinking of doing the Vision in White theme but I would love to see someone else's pictures besides what the resort has posted.
        Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#244 bosi

bosi
        • 131 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:03 AM

Just got back from my beaches negril wedding.
          i will post pix and details as soon as i can.
          It was wonderful and the coordinators ae great!!

#245 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
          • 2,458 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:03 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by bosi
            Just got back from my beaches negril wedding.
            i will post pix and details as soon as i can.
            It was wonderful and the coordinators ae great!!
            Bosi - congratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear about your big day!!
            Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#246 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
            • 196 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:22 PM

Hi Ladies! I am planning a wedding at Beaches Negril next spring and have a couple of questions. Have any of you been able to reserve locations and times ahead of time for the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception? I have a very specific vision in my mind of what I want our wedding to be like (theme and locations/times for each event) and I am concerned that I will not be able to book everything before hand and another bride will take what I want on our day. How did you deal with this? Also, I see that many of you received a 'picture book' ahead of time-where did you get that? Also, does that show all the different location at the resort you can have everything?? Thank you so much for your help!!!!
              Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#247 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
              • 2,458 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:57 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BeachBride83
                Hi Ladies! I am planning a wedding at Beaches Negril next spring and have a couple of questions. Have any of you been able to reserve locations and times ahead of time for the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception? I have a very specific vision in my mind of what I want our wedding to be like (theme and locations/times for each event) and I am concerned that I will not be able to book everything before hand and another bride will take what I want on our day. How did you deal with this? Also, I see that many of you received a 'picture book' ahead of time-where did you get that? Also, does that show all the different location at the resort you can have everything?? Thank you so much for your help!!!!
                Based on what I know, it's seems pretty standard to schedule/reserve your ceremony and reception times. I can't imagine how anyone could plan a wedding without knowing that! I know that we were able to secure our ceremony time of 4pm (on the beach) as soon as we had made our reservations with the resort and had paid our deposit. My advice is to make sure you find a travel agent who has experience specifically with Beaches and they will be able to guide/help you with everything - I'm sure you can find one on this forum :) Good luck with your planning and congratulations!
                Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#248 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                • 5,521 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:37 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BeachBride83
                  I just got married at Beaches T&C. WHen you call to bookyour trip you book it through the group/wedding department and they will set everything up right then and there.

Basically you will have a wedding planner in Miami but when you get to Beaches you meet with the wedding coordinator and they will take care of EVERYTHING! do not stress its not worth it. They literally take care of every last detail.

When are you looking to get married??

#249 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
                  • 196 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:45 PM

Future mrs2010-Congrats on your wedding!! Did you write a review? I can't wait to hear about it!

We are getting married in May 2011 on the beach. It seems so far away but I know it will come before we know it. :)

#250 jennaLynn544

jennaLynn544
                    • 81 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:07 PM

Hey ladies!

I married at Beaches Negril nearly a month ago now (on Jan. 25th). If anyone has any questions about anything, I will try my best to help :) Please shoot me an email, though, since I check that daily. My address is jennalynn544@hotmail.com. Just title the message "Questions about Beaches wedding" or something of that sort, so that I don't mistake the email for junk/dangerous mail.

I am also working on getting my pictures up & ready for viewing, so if you'd like to see pics you should shoot me an email so I know who to send 'em to
                      I absolutely LOVE my life & ADORE my little family :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users