I'm trying to respond to some of nanikaye's questions but it's not letting me do a "quote" - it keeps telling me that my response is too short? So I'll try to post my answers separately below - hope this works!
1) I have to say I'm not too thrilled with their selection of flowers either, however it's not because what they offer is ugly, it's just that I have particular colors/flowers in mind. I'm assuming that they can probably get what I want for an additional charge, but I have a feeling that their additional charge is more than I want to pay. I do know that they have a "no outside vendors" policy, so I don't believe you are allowed to bring in your own florist, but I could be wrong. This is why I am leaning towards using real touch flowers and just bringing them down to Negril with me.
2) I know they have aisle runners available (for an additional charge of course!) as I have seen them in some of the pics that Amber has sent me. I don't have exact pricing though as I haven't really asked about that yet. I'm going to be doing a TTD, most likely in my actual dress so not worried about sand at this point.
3) I know they have candles and can add floral centerpieces, rose petals, different colored linens, etc - but again, everything has a price. If we do the reception I'm planning on bringing my own table decorations with me. I can buy them much more inexpensively up here and then I can probably even sell them once we get back home!
4) Beaches is now allowing outside photographers as long as they are booking a minimum of a 3 night stay at the resort. I am bringing in my own photographer as well. I don't think you should have any problems with this, except you may want to notify them of your photographer selection.
5) I can't help you on this one, other than I think I'm doing my makeup myself (with the help of a couple lessons at the MAC store). Not sure about hair yet - I have a friend who's a hairdresser and I'm hoping he'll be able to make it to my DW and can help me with my hair