Beaches Negril Brides - Post here!!

Your welcome Kris!!

The beach party is for everyone at the resort to enjoy the night.

I took down all my music with me. I brought a small Ipod speaker set up ... but they actually ended up just transfering everything from the cermony to the reception area so I used their sound system for all the important songs for the dances. I switched over to the Ipod after all that was done to make it a little more intimate. While we were playing some of the songs through the other speaker set up they provide ... other guests of the resort were off in other areas dancing too ... quite cute if you ask me.

It's still really awesome that you were able to get the familymoon and all the free goodies to go along with it. Nothing is better than free!!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of my guests had already booked at Riu in Mo Bay( we were originally having our wedding at Sandals Mo Bay) and now they are stuck with it since they already paid at a discounted rate. They had booked there since they had a child and couldn't stay at Sandals. I wish they hadn't booked so early without talking to me sad.gif my side of the family has yet to book anything, but they are somewhat closed minded and I don't think they want to stay at Beaches( I know... weird!) It all seems like such a mess sometimes since we have changed evrything so much! Kinda stressing over bringing family along and we are starting to wish we had just eloped on our own-which is what we wanted originally.

Ya, we originally booked at Sandals and were set on not inviting anyone and just having a romantic week to ourselves...then the guilt set in. My future mother-in-law asked if she could be there to see her 1st son get married and what was I going to say? I just did not want to have to deal with explaining that we didn't want them there. so we decided to just invite a few very close family members and I thought it would still be easy since we are at an all-inclusive. The she started asking a million questions and so we ended up changing resorts and everything! I love her but I think im a little bitter b/c now I am not truly having my dream wedding...I don't think I will even be able to afford a photography packagesad.gif

Ash did you use a TA or your guests?? I read the post lastnight and I called my GF who is actually a TA and she called back this morning telling me that you should see if you can have your guests moved to any of the Riu properties in Negril. The travel time in the vans from MoBay to Negril is at least 90 min one way (all depends on the driver). You might have a little wiggle room as you still have a decent amount of time to see if they might be able to switch the properties.

Granted this might be great for you as well .. they are so far away from where you are going to be ... so in a sense it's like a romantic time... KWIM??

Feeling the "wish we eloped" is all apart of being a bride.. it's the easiest saying to cope with the messes we deal with.. 8o) .... I said this oh so many times myself.

Hello All!

My fiance and I were org. going to Montego Bay but based on the age of hotel, airport complaints and star rating we have been looking into negril. based on all the posts, it sounds like a good choice!!

It will be us and about 20 other adults. Sandals or Couples? anything else you feel would be helpful is MUCH appreciated!!

I was working on this for one of my DW clients and thought the other Beaches Negril or potential Beaches Negril brides may enjoy this information!

Beaches Negril Resort & Spa

Norman Manley Boulevard

P.O. Box 12, Negril, Jamaica, W.I.

Distance from hotel to Sangster International Airport - Montego Bay , 50 miles (81 kms).

Beaches Negril Resort & Spa is a sprawling resort situated on a 20-acre lushly wooded site with over 1,400 feet of white sand beach and sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea. The property is designed for everyone; couples, singles and families vacationing with children. The resorts architecture features a blend of Caribbean influences surrounded by tropical greenery and landscaped courtyards.

Hotel Amenities

•Banana Boat Rides

•Bar (swim-up) (2)

•Basketball

•Basketball (water)

•Billiards

•Bocce Ball

•Car Rental ($)

•Cards (deck of playing cards)

•Croquet

•Dry Cleaning Services ($)

•Dry Cleaning Services (valet) ($)

•Exchange Facilities

•Excursions ($)

•Games (board)

•Gardens

•Gift Shop

•Glass Bottom Boat

•Horseshoes

•Kayaks

•Knee Boards

•Laundry Facilities (coin-operated) ($)

•Miniature Golf ($)

•Physically Challenged Accommodations

•Pool (toddler)

•Pools (2)

•Sailing

•Shuffleboard

•Snorkeling

•Soccer

•Spa ($)

•Table Tennis

•Taxi Services ($)

•Tennis Courts (day/night)

•Tour Desk ($)

•Volleyball (beach)

•Water Polo

•Water Skiing

•Waverunners (nearby) ($)

•Whirlpools (3)

•Windsurfing

Children's Activities Sesame Street Activities (character appearances and parades)

Children's Camp Your precious little ones are in safe and caring hands at Beaches Negril. The Kids Camp is specially designed to accommodate guests 12 years and under. Infants will be rocked to sleep in individual cribs in an air-conditioned, fully equipped nursery. The other children are divided into 3 different age groups and have planned, supervised activities throughout the day. The Kids Camp opens from 9:00am to 9:00pm daily and features activities for all of the age groups at different times.

0-5yrs. 9:00am-6:00pm 6-7yrs. 9:00am-8:00pm 8-12yrs. 9:00am-9:00pm

Private Nanny babysitting, baby strollers, and buggy rentals are all available at and additional fee.

Video Game Room Kids of all ages can get into the action and play today's hottest video games and can experience today's hottest video game consoles.

Scuba Diving Please be advised that guests will be charged additional fees for scuba diving services at all Sandals and Beaches Resorts.

Please Note:

• If a guest does both the resort course and the certification, the charges are combined at an additional cost per person.

• All guests who complete the resort course will receive a certification good for a year at any resort.

• These fees will be charged at the resort.

Water Park Pirates Water Theme Park: The 18,000 square foot theme park features two slides each 204 feet long(4 foot height requirement), a splash deck and a 392 foot lazy river. Open daily.

Miscellaneous Amenities

• Cricket

• Photo Shop ($)

Amphitheater Big Top Amphitheatre

Children's Amenities Staffed Nursery Teen disco Special Menus for Kids Kids Camp Video Game Center Supervised Activities

Fitness Center The Fitness Center incorporates a 900 square feet of aerobics workout area and a 900 square feet gymnasium fully equipped with stair climbers treadmills, walk fits and free weights. A Jacuzzi serves the fitness center and the whole area has its own distributed sound system.

($) Denotes a fee may be charged.

Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.

Accommodation Categories and Descriptions

Arrival/Departure Time: Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am

Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.

Children Policy:

• Children under 2 stay free when sharing same room with parent(s), using existing bedding.

• Children 2-15 pay children's rate also sharing room with parent(s), using existing bedding.

Maximum Occupancy: Deluxe Negril - 4 persons (with double beds), and 3 persons (with king bed). Honeymoon Deluxe Negril - 4 persons (with double beds), and 3 persons (with king bed). Premium Negril - 4 persons (with double beds), and 3 persons (with king bed). Luxury Oceanview - 3 persons.

• Grande Luxe Beachfront - 4 persons.

• Honeymoon Grande Luxe Beachfront - 4 persons.

• Beachfront Suite - 5 persons.

• Honeymoon Suite - 5 persons.

• Beachfront 1 Bedroom Suite - 6 persons.

• Beachfront 2 Bedroom Suite - 8 persons.

• Beachfront 3 Bedroom Suite - 12 persons.

Please Note:

• For the Deluxe Negril and Honeymoon Deluxe Negril room categories there may be an the exception made to the maximum persons allowed. They can hold a maximum of 5 bodies, as long as it is 2 adults with 3 small children.

Deluxe Negril, (formerly known as Deluxe Seaside) Located in the Santa Cruz and Savannah Buildings, and can be found on the first through third floors. All rooms have a patio or balcony.

Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden.

Honeymoon Deluxe Negril, (formerly known as Honeymoon Deluxe Seaside) rooms have a patio or balcony and views of the lush, perfumed gardens. They are located on floors one through three in the Santa Cruz and Savannah buildings. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.

Premium Negril, {WA}, (formerly known as Premium Seaside) Located in the Santa Cruz and Savannah Buildings, and can be found on the first through third floors. All rooms have a patio or balcony and a full bath. Wheelchair access. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden.

Luxury Oceanview, Located in the Montpelier Building on the first through third floors. All rooms have a patio or balcony and a full bath. View: Gardens and Partial Ocean.

Bedding: 1 king bed.

Grand Luxury Beachfront, {WA}, Located in the Santa Cruz, Savannah and Montpelier Buildings and are located on the first and second floors only. This room comes with a a patio. Wheelchair access. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (twin). View: Partial Ocean.

Honeymoon Grande Luxe Beachfront Concierge Room, {CA}, Located in the Santa Cruz, Savannah and Montpelier Buildings and are located on the third floors only. Entry level concierge room with a balcony, and a full bath. View: Gardens and Partial Ocean. Concierge Accommodation. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (twin).

Honeymoon Suite, {CA}, These suites are located in the Santa Cruz, Savannah and Montpelier buildings. They are identical to the Beachfront Suite but is more set back from the beach. Nonetheless, the view is still spectacular. Romantically secluded. Located on the first through third floors. All rooms have balconies. View: Ocean and Garden. Concierge Accommodation. Bedding: 1 king bed (four-poster) and 1 sofa bed (double).

Beachfront Suite, These suites are located in the Santa Cruz, Savannah and Montpelier buildings. Each have a large bedroom with both bedroom and sitting area incorporated into the same area. Includes four poster mahogany bed. Located on first through third floors with balcony or patio. View: Beach, Ocean. Concierge Accommodation. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (double).

Beachfront One Bedroom Suite, {CA}, This suite is the same as the two-bedroom suite, excluding one bedroom.

• These suites are located in the Santa Cruz, Savannah and Montpelier buildings and are found on the first through third floors. Accommodations include one bedroom connecting to a large living room area. The suite has a king bed and a full bathroom. Additional bedding consists of 3 pull out sofa beds. All suites have either a patio or balcony. View: Beach, Gardens, Ocean. Concierge Accommodation.

Beachfront Two Bedroom, {BS08}{CA}, These suites are located in the Santa Cruz, Savannah and Montpelier buildings and are found on the first through third floors. They are as close to the beach as the site allows. All suites have a balcony or patio. Accommodations include: two full bedrooms each with king sized beds all connecting to a large living room area and 3 full bathrooms. Additional bedding: 3 pull out sofa beds. View: Beach, Ocean, and Garden. Concierge Accommodation.

Beachfront Three Bedroom Suite(*), {BS08}{CA}, These suites are located on the first and second floors of the Santa Cruz Blocks. Suites feature 3 full bedrooms and bathrooms (1 master bedroom with a king bed and a double sofa bed, 1 room with a king and a single sofa bed and 1 room with 2 double beds and a single sofa bed.) Suites also have a living room, patio and come with exclusive Butler service. Concierge accommodation. View: Ocean.

Suite Concierge Program

• The Suite Concierge Center opens daily from 8:00am-8:00pm with a dedicated Concierge to assist with requests including excursions, restaurant and spa reservations and just about anything you need.

• Preferred check-in for all guests booked in concierge accommodations either in the Suite or at the Suite Center including champagne upon arrival.

• In-Suite bars with scotch, gin, vodka, rum, beer, red & white wine, champagne and assorted soft drinks and water.

• Use of his/her robes.

Beaches Suites with Butler Service:

• The Beaches Suites with Butler Service come with the uncompromising attention of a personal butler trained to the highest standards by the elite Guild of Professional English Butlers, guests will be pampered throughout there stay in extraordinary ways. From unpacking to packing your luggage, attending to your wardrobe, serving a glorious repast on your terrace just to name a few. A Beaches suite, complete with your own personal butler, is the ultimate indulgence.

{BS08} Denotes a category that includes Butler Service for 2008. {CA} Concierge Accommodation (Concierge Service). {WA} Wheelchair Access (Available upon request).

(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.

All accommodations include: safe, bathroom (private), television, coffee maker, ironing board, air conditioning, iron, ceiling fan, hairdryer, microwave (on request), balcony or patio, telephone, clock radio and shower.

Miscellaneous Amenities Cribs and rollaways are available upon request at no charge and therefore not guaranteed. Rollaways must not surpass the maximum room occupancy.

Physically Challenged Accommodations There are 8 ground floor rooms specifically designed with extra wide doors and modified bathroom facilities for the physically challenged.

Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.

Food and Beverage Outlets

Main Pool Bar General Opening Hours: 10:00am- 6:00pm

Nicole's Disco Bar General Opening Hours: 10:00pm- 3:00am

Piazza Pool Bar General Opening Hours: 11:00am-10:00pm

Safari Bar General Opening Hours: 8:00pm- 1:00am

Seville Bar General Opening Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm

Theatre Bar General Opening Hours: 5:00pm-12:00pm

The Mill, This open-air restaurant features international cuisine served buffet-style either indoor or outdoor over looking the main pool. Reservations not required. Also serves breakfast and lunch.

Blazing Paradise Beach Grill, Serving delicious burgers, jerk chicken, hot dogs and more throughout the day and until the wee hours of the morning.

Cafe Carnival, Italian favorites in an open-air setting with brick-oven pizza and a full service pasta bar where your selection is cooked to order. Reservations are not required.

Cuisine: Italian.

Kimonos, Specializes in Teppanyaki-style cuisine prepared at your table by an entertaining chef. Non-smoking. Reservations are required. Dress code is casual (dress shorts).

Cuisine: Japanese.

Last Chance Saloon, This casual open-air restaurant features a la carte grilled fare, salads and soups. Reservations are not required. Dress code is casual (dress shorts).

Cuisine: Southwest.

The Seville, This elegant Georgian-style restaurant for adults only, serves authentic Jamasian cuisine with impeccable white-gloved service. No smoking. Reservations not required. Dress code is casual elegance (long pants, shoes, and collared shirts).

Add-On Package (Adventure 09-10)

HONEYMOON ADVENTURE PACKAGE 2009-2010 These packages allow guests to customize their honeymoon into an unforgettable experience

Booking Dates: 12/18/2008 - 12/31/2010 Travel Dates: 01/01/2009 - 12/31/2010

Package Inclusions:

• Three tours of your choosing such as:

• >River Kayaking/Tubing Safari Tour >Mountain Bike Riding Tour (Based on Terrain) >Horseback Riding & Swim Tour >Sunset Cruise (not available at Sandals Whitehouse) >Horseback Mountain & Farm Ride (All Greenery) >River Rafting

• Picnic packs provided for all tours

• Videographer travels with guest on one excursion of their choice and provides complimentary DVD

• Private scuba dive based on guest's experience level

• Private sailing lesson

• Dual sports massage at Red Lane Spa - 50 minutes

Please Note:

• This package is only available in Jamaica (MBJ)

Add-On Package (Honeymoon)

HONEYMOON PACKAGE

Package Inclusions:

• On one morning during their stay, each honeymoon couple will receive breakfast in bed served with a hand written note from the General Manager.

• On their first night, the turndown service will include flower petals on their bed.

• On arrival, all honeymoon couples will receive a bottle of chilled champagne with glasses elegantly arranged in an ice bucket. A hand written note from the General Manager will accompany this gift.

Please Note:

• Guests must register online at least 3 days prior to travel and show proof of their marriage.

• Honeymoon guests will be asked to fax a copy of their marriage certificate to the resort prior to travel for validation purposes.

Procedure for Registering Online:

• Go to Beaches Caribbean Family Resorts - All-Inclusive Caribbean Vacation

• Click on the "Online Check-In" link on the top right of the homepage.

• Fill in appropriate information and submit

Add-On Package (Romance 09-10)

HONEYMOON ROMANCE PACKAGE 2009-2010 These packages allow guests to customize their honeymoon into an unforgettable experience.

Booking Dates: 12/18/2008 - 12/31/2010 Travel Dates: 01/01/2009 - 12/31/2010

Package Inclusions:

• Exclusive private transfer from airport with fruit, champagne and chocolate

• Private four-course dinner ocean side for two

• Breakfast in bed for one morning during the stay

• Rose petal bath for two

• Couples champagne massage - 50 minutes -"Me and My Honey" Journal- Scrapbook and Honeymoon photo session**

• One Complimentary 5" x 7" honeymoon photograph

• Romantic Sunset Cruise (varies by resort)

• Private picnic for two (Each resort has a private place for guests to enjoy their picnic - gardens or beach or the Offshore Islands at Sandals Royal Bahamian and Sandals Royal Caribbean)

• Massage lesson at Red Lane Spa

Please Note:

• (**)"Me and My Honey" is a Sandals Scrapbook and will be distributed on-island for guests to receive during stay

• This package is available at All Islands (ANU, MBJ, NAS, PLS and UVF)

Add-On Package (The Crystal Collection)

THE CRYSTAL COLLECTION This is one of the Preston Bailey Signature Weddingmoon Packages.

Travel Dates: 01/01/2007 - 12/31/2009

Package Inclusions:

• The purity and passion of romance unfolds with the supreme elegance of white roses accented with delicate sea shells and conch shells filled with regal orchids.

• A white organza ruffle overlay holds the large shell covered bowl filled with roses and white orchids and a large fluted glass vase filled with seashells topped with a profusion of white roses. White orchids grace the center of the table. A white rose petal place mat holds a clear-glass charger plate and white linen napkin tied with raffia accented by tiny seashells. The two-tier cake has white rose sugar flowers on a clear glass cake stand. Palm frond hand fans provide accent decor. The signature "Crystal Wedding Tree" with votives, crystals and orchids hanging from tree branches is set for the most romantic candlelight dinner in an intimate garden.

• The Crystal Collection includes a ceremony on the beach underneath a magnificent and traditional white rose arc; a wedding cake reception with elaborate seashell, orchid and rose centerpieces and a romantic dinner for two under Preston's Signature Crystal Wedding Tree. The bride's bouquet is a classic cluster of roses enhanced by banana leaves and tied with sheer silk organza ribbon and the groom's boutonniere is white rose and white cymbidium orchids or a small cluster of shells from the sea. The aisle is decorated with conch shells filled with orchids and silk orchid petals scattered on the ground. An ensemble of three musicians will provide the background music.

Please Note:

• All Preston Bailey Signature Packages listed above are at an additional cost.

• All decor items for each collection are created using high quality silk floral from some of the finest purveyors in the world. Bride has choice of either fresh floral or keepsake silk for her bouquet. Please keep in mind that fresh floral is not allowed to be taken through US Customs. For a nominal charge, why not have fresh flowers for the ceremony and take home the silk keepsake!

Add-On Package (The Floral Elegance)

THE FLORAL ELEGANCE COLLECTION This is one of the Preston Bailey Signature Weddingmoon Packages.

Package Inclusions:

• Green floor length linen will enhance the setting along with ivory satin and tulle chair covers for the bride and groom and two guests. The cake consists of matching pagoda flowers in sugar to adorn a two-tier, stacked cake on a clear glass cake stand.

• The Floral Elegance Collection uses the existing gazebos and enhances them with silk decor elements. The location decor consists of two hanging ornaments of one large pagoda flower ball with small pagoda flower balls above and below. The ornament is suspended with a ribbon and has three sewn pagoda garlands at the bottom with pagoda garland between the two. Bridal bouquet is a pagoda flower ball with a pearl wristlet. The table center- pieces consist of one tall pagoda topiary and a low, potted centerpiece in terra cotta. The topiary pagoda flower ball sits on a rope-wrapped dowel with a small vine spiraling into the base. This is all sitting in a terra cotta pot with pagoda flowers at the base.

• Amidst the romantic setting of arched gazebos to the minute details of the groom's boutonniere, white pagoda flowers emphasize the drama of divine romance.

Please Note:

• All decor items for each collection are created using high quality silk floral from some of the finest purveyors in the world. Bride has choice of either fresh floral or keepsake silk for her bouquet. Please keep in mind that fresh floral is not allowed to be taken through US Customs. For a nominal charge, why not have fresh flowers for the ceremony and take home the silk keepsake!

Add-On Package (The Seascape Collection)

THE SEASCAPE COLLECTION This is one of the Preston Bailey Signature Weddingmoon Packages.

Package Inclusions:

• The table is accented by a daisy table runner and daisy-wrapped votive candles. The linen is a palm leaf color green floor-length cloth. A clear glass charger plate sits gently on a daisy place mat with a white linen daisy tied napkin. The cake is decorated with a pale yellow butter cream dotted with sugar daisies on a glass cake stand.

• The Seascape Collection is fresh, innovative and contemporary. Incorporating a beautiful silk panel screen of daisies and enhanced by gentle touches of white linen, this screen is meant to be set on a beach framing the ocean as the dramatic backdrop. The bridal bouquet is a cluster of white gerbera daisies tied with variegated leaf and raffia with a matching white daisy boutonniere.

• This collection captures the uniquely romantic setting of a tropical seaside wedding by gloriously accenting it with white daisies that evoke a jubilant sense of joy.

Please Note:

Add-On Package (The Water Lily Collection)

THE WATER LILY COLLECTION This is one of the Preston Bailey Signature Weddingmoon Packages.

Package Inclusions:

• Hot pink tulle chair covers enhanced with two pink water lilies on the back are for the bride and groom and two guests. All of this is enhanced by the delicious two- tier designed cake on a glass cake stand.

• A tall glass vase with pink water lilies is the table's second centerpiece in a terra cotta pot. Hot pink silk linens welcome the green leaf silk placemats accompanied by a glass charger and large water lily to hold a place card.

• The Water Lily Collection features vibrant pinks that infuse passion among this collection of cymbidium orchids and the delicate spreading water lilies. Gathered in sophisticated silver Tussie Mussie, deep pink cymbidium orchids are brought together and accented with folded variegated leaves to create the bride's bouquet and a single cymbidium orchid makes the boutonniere. Green and red silk leaves with branches, burgundy cymbidium orchids and vibrant water lilies covering a "door frame" style arch surround the bride and groom.

• Inspired by the vibrant aquatic flower, this collection showcases these pink petaled wonders and carries them throughout the entire wedding and reception.

Please Note:

Add-On Package (Weddingmoon Basic Package)

WEDDINGMOON BASIC PACKAGE

Package Inclusions:

• Certified marriage license

• Preparation of documents -"Just Married" t-shirts

• One (1) 5"x7" wedding photograph

• Continental breakfast-in-bed the next morning

• Candlelight dinner for Bride & Groom

• Services of a Wedding Consultant

• Two-tiered Caribbean wedding cake

• Two (2) guests may attend ceremony & reception

• Champagne and chilled hors d'oeuvres reception for thirty minutes

• Best Man/Maid of Honor or Witness

• Marriage officer

• Pre-recorded musical accompaniment

• Bridal bouquet & Groom's boutonniere

• Picturesque ceremony location

Please Note:

• Basic WeddingMoon Package is based on stays of (7) nights or longer.

• Promotional categories are not included.

Payment Policy Changes for Basic Weddings effective 06/01/07:

• Deposit of $200.00 due within 7 days from when booking is made

• For Jamaica properties this deposit will be considered full payment

• Full balance due 60 days prior to the client's arrival date

• Fees are non-refundable as of 45 days prior to the arrival date

• For group bookings of 10 or more rooms the above rate will be included as part of the wedding package

Specialty Package (All Inclusive))

ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE

Package Inclusions:

• Tips & gratuities

• Hotel taxes

• Hotel taxes

• Entertainment

• Windsurfing

• Sailing

• Waterskiing

• Scuba diving

• Land sports (including golf in Jamaica and St. Lucia only)

• Unlimited premium drinks

• Gourmet dining

• All meals, anytime snacks

• Luxurious accommodations

Package inclusions are subject to change.

Bonus Features

-Resort Transportation - Complimentary round-trip transfers from the Sangster International Airport.

Miscellaneous Information

Single Parent Features

• Weekly (Tuesday 6:00pm) "Welcome Cocktail Party" exclusively for Single Parents and their children. Management and FunPals will host the cocktail party. -"Movie Night" (Thursdays) exclusively for children of Single Parents.

• A second cocktail function (Thursdays) for Single Parents only.

SINGLE PARENT FEATURES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

Exchange Privileges Information

• The complimentary shuttle between Beaches Negril and Beaches Sandy Bay has restarted. The shuttle will start operating at 10:00am and run until 10:00pm with departures from Beaches Sandy Bay every 2 hours with the return journey on the half hour.

• Guests of Beaches Boscobel can visit Beaches Negril & Beaches Sandy Bay; however, transfers are NOT provided by the Resorts (except as noted above). Similarly Beaches Negril & Beaches Sandy Bay guests can visit Beaches Boscobel; transfers will be at the guests' own expense.

• Guests staying at Beaches Negril or Beaches Sandy Bay will be able to use the facilities at the other Beaches Resort at no cost but the transfer will at their own expense except as noted above.

Want to Know More:

Theme Nights Monday - Family Funfest Tuesday - Jazzy Tuesday Wednesday - Guest and Staff Talent Show Thursday - Jamaica Jamboree Friday - Island Fantasy Saturday - Caribbean Fiesta Sunday - Mello Moods

Children's Programs

• Sesame Street character breakfasts are now available on Wednesdays and Sundays each week.

• Activites are available that include children's favorite Sesame Street characters. The gang includes Elmo, Zoe, Grover, Cookie Monster, Bert, Ernie and recently the newest member Abby Cadabby.

Please Note:

• Some of the Sesame Street activities are at an additional cost.

General Information

• Tipping: Beaches Negril Resort & Spa has a "NO TIPPING" policy for all employees, with the exception of the butlers.

• Orientation: Twice daily, 10:00am or 5:00pm for all guests at the Big Top Amphitheater.

• Ambassadors are available to assist non-English speaking guests.

• Dinner Reservations - Guest services desk between 8:00am-6:00pm

• Nurses Station is available daily (on call 24 hours).

Beaches Weddings For Beaches wedding fees, please note that the government and license fees are not included. Please advise agents to call Beaches for all current fees!

Entertainment

• Bars: 7

• Piano Bar (Safari Bar)

• Karaoke

• Disco

• Video Games Center

• Nightly shows

• Live entertainment

• Theme nights

• Talent show

• Amphitheater

Smoking Policy Please be advised that all Beaches resorts will be non-smoking in any enclosed areas.

Examples are bars, restaurants, lobbies, conference facilities, retail facilities and nightclubs. Smoking will be permitted in all open areas and designated rooms.

Minimum Night Stay Requirements

All minimum lengths of stay requirements are subject to change without notice.

2009 03/20/09-04/16/09, 3-night minimum stay required.

• 12/19/09-12/31/09, 6-night minimum stay required.

Warmest Regards-

Jennifer

Thanks Amanda! I did not use a TA because we booked ourselves and then only invited our 2 families. They are trying to change to a Riu that will be closer, but they made their reservations on a different site where they made a bid and it was accepted so they got a discounted rate. So if they switch they think that they may have to pay the difference between what they paid and what the resort typically charges. I will have to ask them if they called and what they found out.Thanks for everthing!!:)

Hey Danielle. I did use them and they were great ... My dress really wasn't all that wrinkled and you prob would have never noticed but I wanted to make sure it was stick straight and ready to go for the wedding. They came and picked up both my veil and dress on Thursday late afternoon and they had it back to me on Sat morning after Jay had left the room for the day. They actually had it ready Friday night but I told them to keep it as I wanted to wait till after Jay left in the morning.. just incase of him seeing it. The resort has their own dry cleaning on property and they are quick and it was actually really cheap too. $20 for the press of the dress and another 8 for my veil. Not too shabby.