Sign in to follow this  
amy706

Amy706 DT Pro Pics: Citlalli Review

Absolutely stunning Amy! you inspired me to go ahead and put my deposit down today for Claudia! thank you for for posting the beautiful pictures and review. you and your husband looked so wonderful and happy!

Absolutely gorgeous pictures!!!

I have a question though about the packages that Claudia offers. Do they all come with an album? or will she just give you a disc and some print outs?

Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos with us. You were a stunning bride, I love your dress! My favorite photos are the ones of you and the groom alone on the beach. They turned out great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzygirl85 View Post
Absolutely gorgeous pictures!!!

I have a question though about the packages that Claudia offers. Do they all come with an album? or will she just give you a disc and some print outs?
Thanks, Everyone. You're all so friggin sweet! It was the most wonderful day of my life. And Citlalli did a great job capruting it!!

Jerzygirl- they all come with an album. This is what Claudia sent me for packages/prices. Keep in mind this is probably 2008 prices. I got the golden package- fyi. So we got the CD with hi resolution pics, the album with 250ish 4x6s and then the numerous 5x7s and 8x10s that come with the package. I LOVE that we 'own' the pictures by having the hi res CD of 400+.

PHOTO PACKAGE I
3 hours Photo Coverage*
150 digital images in High Resolution on CDâ€s
gift of 100 printed 4x6 pictures
gift of 8 printed 5x7 pictures
gift of 3 printed 8x10 pictures
album.
Cost 1,500.00us

SPECIAL PACKAGE
5 hours Photo Coverage*
250 digital images in High Resolution on Cdâ€s
gift of 180 printed 4x6 pictures
gift of 15 printed photos 5x7
gift of 6 printed photos 8x10
album
Cost 2,250.00us

GOLDEN PACKAGE
8 hour Photo Coverage*
400 digital images in High Resolution on Cdâ€s
gift of 250 printed 4x6 pictures
gift of 25 printed photos 5x7
gift of 10 printed photos 8x10
album
Cost 3,350.00us

*IMPORTANT : PHOTO COVERAGE TIME IS CONTINUOUS
Meals are required for Photographer and assistant for Special and Golden Package.

ADDITIONAL ITEMS

SLIDE SHOW 250.00us
FINE ART MAGAZINE ALBUM 10 pages 650.00us extra page 55.00us
WEDDING GALLERY ON LINE 250.00us

FINE ARTISTIC RE-TOUCH
TOP 50 pictures 500.00us
Extra shoots 10us per picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtooley View Post
Absolutely stunning Amy! you inspired me to go ahead and put my deposit down today for Claudia! thank you for for posting the beautiful pictures and review. you and your husband looked so wonderful and happy!
You won't be disappointed!!! They're just wonderful to work with!