Photo

Planning a destination wedding!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Macphail

Macphail
  • 588 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:37 PM

Congrats Angie! You'll find lots of great ideas and vendors to help plan your 2010 wedding! Best of luck with the plans!

#12 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
    • 1,206 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:57 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum from a past Jamaican Bride!!!! Jamaica is great as also is Turks... we couldn't decide on which Beaches we wanted but then ended up in Jamaica because of the Negril sunsets. If you are having children along... I just wanted to say... the "locals" were actually very nice about not saying a word about the "drug" pushing. They asked if we wanted Cigarettes... Maybe that was just at Beaches but these "locals" actually had to get to you walk towards them right into the water almost for any questions or offerings.

#13 Nov-09-Bride

Nov-09-Bride
      • 63 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:03 PM

Congrats and welcome! Jamaica is where were getting married in January 2010 and we couldn't be happier!! Enjoy.

Pat & Nancy's Wedding - wedding website by mywedding.com

#14 Deavah

Deavah
        • 37 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:38 PM

Hi. I'd like to know if having a wedding coordinator for a destination wedding truly worth it since there really isn't any contact w/them until 2-3 mos before the wedding?

#15 babymagic40

babymagic40
          • 20 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 04:44 AM

Welcome to the forum. Get ready for hours of research. Jamaica is beautiful.

#16 tina82

tina82
            • 184 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 12:20 PM

Congrats, and Happy Planning
              Christina

#17 tigerlilli

tigerlilli
              • 20 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:51 PM

HI yey more tc brides! in early stages of planning actually more like in plane formulation stage! I'm sold on the island just have to see what choices there are. Good luck

#18 baj

baj
                • 1,555 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 05:51 PM

welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find lots of useful information to help with your decision and planning.

#19 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
                  • 232 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:11 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!!This is an amazing planning tool! Believe me every question will get answered, and you will get some amazing ideas that you never thought of beofre to make your day magical!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users