Photo

PSA: Amazing Smashbox Photo Finish deal at Ulta

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
  • 402 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:36 PM

Just wanted to give a quick FYI to all those girls out there that are thinking about DIY makeup for the wedding. I have read many of the threads here about using mineral makeup and the dreaded washed out effect it can cause. Well on here, as well as many places on the web, Smashbox's Photo Finish Foundatoin Primer was suggested as a solution. I had wanted to purchase it myself...but it runs about $42 a bottle....ouch!

I got my Ulta flyer in the mail today and they had a great deal on certain Prestige cosmetics. This includes and awesome kit by Smashbox . This includes a FULL SIZE of the Photo finish with the SPF 15 in it, as well as 4 other full size products. All for $47.00!!

But here is the kicker...if you use coupon code 97344, you will get an additional 20% off these items. This make the kit $37...that's less than the Photo Finish by itself. Whoo Hoo

Here is the link to all the sale items:
    Products on ::ULTA::

I also picked up the Too Faced Lash Injection mascara...that is the "tubes" mascara that there is a thread about on here as well. I'll report back on how that works when I get a chance to try it.
    Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
    http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#2 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
    • 402 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:09 PM

Oh, and there is also the Bare Minerals starter kit included in the sale. $60 before...but just $48 with the 20% off
      Ulta.com - Cosmetics, Fragrance, Salon and Beauty Gifts

#3 kellynadam2010

kellynadam2010
      • 187 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:10 AM

FYI - it's out of stock right now- has anyone used this product? I'm definitely doing my own makeup (well a friend is, I'm useless with makeup) and would love to know if this would be helpful

#4 MarieSam

MarieSam
        • VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:21 AM

ooooh I just love ULTA!!!

#5 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
          • 402 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:36 PM

Update: I got the kit and used the Photo Finish and my Bare Essentials for my BD/Bridal shoot. Turn out great, no washout or weirdness. Plus your skin feels really nice after putting it on.

I haven't had a chance to try the mascara yet as I wore fake lashes for the shoot. I think I'll wear it to our Bon Voyage party next Friday.

#6 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:48 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by kellynadam2010
              FYI - it's out of stock right now- has anyone used this product? I'm definitely doing my own makeup (well a friend is, I'm useless with makeup) and would love to know if this would be helpful
              Its back in stock now! Although, the 20% off coupon has expired

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users