Photo

Excellence anyone~~

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 rachel1984

rachel1984
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:30 PM

Hey dayla911, i have chosen to use Octavia montes as Mauricio Clayton was very difficult to get hold and and didnt really listen to what it was i wanted and i thought was quite rude.

Octavia Montes, offers alot more photos for your money, with access to the website for your friends and family to view along with all of the photos taken in the time allocated on a disc, he also gives you a bos of butterflys to release during your private photo session with you and your new hubby which i thought was a lovely touch. Not to mention that he is half the cost.

In fact for £250/ $490 i am getting the following:

2hours session at any location, (getting ready/ beach location/ hotel grounds etc)
    120 photos on disc
    80 large print outs
    access to our album online for family and friends to access

IAM SOOOOO EXCITED

#22 Dayla911

Dayla911
    • 133 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 03:49 PM

Rachel, congrats! I will definetley look into him! His website looks good! We just put down the deposit for the hotel and we just booked our date! What kind of dress are you going to be getting?

Dayla

#23 angel1416

angel1416
      • 166 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 05:09 PM

I don't know about excellence, but as a fellow Mexico bride I wanted to say Welcome!
        Amanda & Michael
        Puerto Penasco, Mexico
        Summer 2010

#24 hsims1

hsims1
        • 356 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 12:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by rachel1984
          Hey dayla911, i have chosen to use Octavia montes as Mauricio Clayton was very difficult to get hold and and didnt really listen to what it was i wanted and i thought was quite rude.

Octavia Montes, offers alot more photos for your money, with access to the website for your friends and family to view along with all of the photos taken in the time allocated on a disc, he also gives you a bos of butterflys to release during your private photo session with you and your new hubby which i thought was a lovely touch. Not to mention that he is half the cost.

In fact for £250/ $490 i am getting the following:

2hours session at any location, (getting ready/ beach location/ hotel grounds etc)
          120 photos on disc
          80 large print outs
          access to our album online for family and friends to access

IAM SOOOOO EXCITED
          Wow. I just check out the website, and looks really good. Thanks for sharing this information

#25 Jaime2180

Jaime2180
          • 14 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:16 PM

Hi Everyone!
            Endlesslove, have you heard back from Veronica about using Maurice for your welcome dinner? I think that is such a great idea since he's included in the package! I have used Maurice for our engagment pictures and he was just okay, but I don't think wedding quality. He didn't edit out any tan lines or red eye.

Also does anyone know how the welcome dinner works? Is it a rehersal dinner the night before the wedding? Do we get to pick the location?

Thanks for all your help!

Jaime

#26 Mystic

Mystic
            • 254 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

You're kind of on your own for the welcome dinner. I was told that the only restaurant at the resort that would take reservations in advance for a party of our size was Agave. It's closed on Fridays though.

#27 BLUSH*

BLUSH*
              • 34 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:01 PM

So for the rehersal dinner you are on your own. I asked her if there was anything we could set up. She told me if we wanted something private...that would be $18 per person.

#28 00lindsey00

00lindsey00
                • 20 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:27 AM

get married there... it was absolutely perfect! let me know if you have any questions

#29 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

Hello Excellence and The Beloved Brides,

We posted the registration information for our Excellence and The Beloved wedding webinar.  It will be super informative.  Space is limited so register TODAY!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#30 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:32 AM

Just a reminder, the Beloved and Excellenece Wedding Webinar is this satuday @ 9:00am PST.  If you have not registered, do so soon as space is limited.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users