Hope this helps.

#12 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
    • 582 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:54 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BLUSH*
      Thanks for the other two posts.

Does anyone know if there are any other options for music? I'm not sure if we want the band or not.
      The resort allows outside vendors so you can have whatever entertainment you want. We are using a DJ as our entertainment rather than live music, but I'm sure both are available.

#13 endlesslove

endlesslove
      • 362 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:16 PM

There are wedding add-ons which include music or a DJ. I've attached all the documents I have received. It might help a few of you out with options.

Attachment 3084

Attachment 3085

Attachment 3086

Attachment 3087

Attachment 3088

Attached Files

#14 Mystic

Mystic
        • 254 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:48 PM

endlesslove, have you heard anything about using the resort photographer for the welcome dinner yet? we booked an outside photographer for the wedding also but might as well use the photographer included in the package if we can since we are already paying for it.

also, has anyone heard anything about meal options? we were told by veronica back in sept that we could pick two options for our guests, but then she told me a few weeks ago that we had to pick one option for everyone. she didn't write back when i asked her about the conflicting info.

#15 Cancunbride2009

Cancunbride2009
          • 44 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:03 PM

We are having our honeymoon at the Excellence Riviera Cancun in April. I just noticed that this resort has won several TripAdvisor awards for 2009 including one of the world's best all-inclusive resorts, one of the best in the world for romance and one of the best for luxury. Can't wait to go!!!

#16 bride2bestl

bride2bestl
            • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:11 AM

Jennifer,

Thanks for the info on Excellence Resorts. I'm excited to view the posts, as we're eloping there 2/26/08. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes with Veronica...I'm so excited!!!

Hugs,
              Khrystal

Click the image to open in full size.

#17 BLUSH*

BLUSH*
              • 34 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:36 PM

Thank you for the info you posted on the different add on options! Great information!

#18 BLUSH*

BLUSH*
                • 34 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:43 PM

Thank you for the info you posted on the different add on options! Great information!

#19 Dayla911

Dayla911
                  • 133 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:22 PM

I am getting married there on 9/19/09. Veronica does take a while to email back and sometimes I have to send an email twice. But I am so excited and can't wait. Everyone seems to rave about it!

#20 Dayla911

Dayla911
                    • 133 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:46 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by rachel1984
                      Hi i am getting married at ERC in May!! i so cant wait. just me and my fiance going and iam so looking forward to it being so intimate and romantic. I really cant wait to bring some lovely memorys and pictures back. The wedding co ordinator gave me the details of the on site photographer mauricio clayton but i have decided to use another guy Octavio Montes, his package is excellent and his picutres look stunning, heres his website if your interested.

Cancun Wedding Photographer
                      Rachel, Please let me know how it goes! My mom is the only person coming to ours. OUrs is going to be intimate as well. Thank you for the website I might use him. Why didn't you go with the onsite guy? Just wondering. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users