TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBBRIDE
not working, that is why i hate kodak...so hard to share the link.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#102 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:23 PM

which other webiste do you recommend? Shutterfly or Snapfish....or any other? I will try again because I have a couple other things I want to share....
    Kristi

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

#103 KARLA

KARLA
    • 373 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:25 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by host
      not working, that is why i hate kodak...so hard to share the link.
      I know.... Kodakgallery.com it is stupid, yet I use it all the time! Once you get into the habit...

Kristi, send yourself the photo album and then cut and paste the link that you get from the shared photo album. That's the only way I've gotten a direct link.

#104 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KARLA
      I know.... Kodakgallery.com it is stupid, yet I use it all the time! Once you get into the habit...

Kristi, send yourself the photo album and then cut and paste the link that you get from the shared photo album. That's the only way I've gotten a direct link.

great tip...i was wondering how to do that...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#105 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
      • 87 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:50 PM

Thanks Karla!!

let's try this one...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1&Uc=d2b8l f6.8yzzg93q&Uy=m1hgsk&Ux=1
        Kristi

#106 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
        • 1,188 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:00 PM

that worked - thanks!

I counted how many chairs there were and at the first wedding there was 70 and the 2nd had 80. Wow! Thats a lot of guest. We will only need aroud 35 or 40 chairs - it will look so small in compairison.

BTW - The second wedding was the same as the slide show juan posted at the hilton - it's kinda funny - that bride probably has no idea we are looking at her pictures and borrowing her ideas! IT IS THE HIGHEST COMPLEMENT!
          Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
          http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#107 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
          • 87 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:14 PM

Oh I am so happy it worked.

Yes, they were both bigger. Ours will only be 40-45 too...we think. We will send out 60 invites. Some forsure we know aren't coming but we've actually been surprised people who say they are coming. But we'll see who actually books! We have several friends pregnant or hoping to be by April so don't want to commit 100% but we totally understand.
            Kristi

#108 Janet

Janet
            • VIP Member
            • 7,459 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:25 PM

Hey Hilton gals,

Just wanted to tell you that Andrew and I spent the last day of our honeymoon at the Hilton beach and it was so much fun!!!!! Although it was much more crowded than Casa del Mar, it made for a really fun atmosphere -- perfect for a wedding. I was definitely thinking of all you ladies while I laid on the beach and soaked up the rays! :)

#109 gkashmira

gkashmira
              • 1,962 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:33 PM

Yay! The link worked! Thank you Kristi! What was the name of the wedding on Juan's sight for the Hilton - I would love to go look at those!

Janet - That makes me so happy to hear - I desperately want everyone to have a lot of fun!

OK, I'm going to go look at all the pics...
                Kashmira & Dan
                Happily married since June 16, 2007
                http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#110 gkashmira

gkashmira
                • 1,962 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:44 PM

So what are your menus? Are you guys doing BUFFET or PLATED:

I think we're going to go with the Caribean Menu ($45/pp) and then add a pasta station for an additional $8/per person. I want to cut out the two desserts and I'm hoping that cuts a few dollars off the price. This is what it looks like. We MAY change one of themeat dishes to a vegetarian option (a good amount of vegetarians invited/coming...)

CARIBBEAN COOK OUT BUFFET

SALADS
                  Artichoke salad with blue cheese, leaf lettuce and dressings
                  Tomato and avocado salad, tropical fruit with tequila
                  Pico de gallo (jicama, orange and carrot)
                  Bell pepper salad, beet salad, spinach salad
                  (** I can't tell is this is 3 different salads of one salad that has all three)

HOT ITEMS
                  Spicy beef turnovers (**We may substitute a VEG item here if I can find one)
                  Caribbean style pork loin with bananas and sweet and sour sauce
                  Chicken brochette with pineapple
                  Seafood casserole
                  Tostones (**Means flattened/fried plantains)
                  Rice with black beans
                  Fried sweet potatoes

PASTRIES
                  Coconut cake (**I want to cut this out since there'll be cake)
                  Kalhua custard (**I want to cut this out since there'll be cake)
                  Exotic fruit cocktail

US $45.00 per person

ADD:
                  Pasta station: Chef preparing 3 types of pasta to order
                  US $ 8.00 P / person (PLus $60 set-up charge for the station)

What are you guys doing? Kristi - How was the food when you were there?
                  Kashmira & Dan
                  Happily married since June 16, 2007
                  http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                  Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                  Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users