KLC77

My OOT Bags~ the big hits and the things that weren't used

Trust me, your not alone.. I started my OOT bags before I started looking for my dress!! Haa! Crazy stupid.gif

Originally Posted by Nerds In Love View Post

Jenna, I thought it was just me! Lol. I have 101 things to do but all I can think about are these damn OOT bags...

i have become a crazy person with OOT bags...

I found 50 pack box of shout wipes at walmart- cheaper than Tide pens!!  You always have someone spill red wine... or sangria...

• Like 1

Well, we are back from our wedding week and it was amazing! We got so many compliments about the OOT bags, and the things people used most were the Aloe, the sewing kits, and the tylenol and tums. I don't think anybody used the candles or bath soaps.

My biggest recommendation about the OOT bags, if it works for you, is to greet your guests when they arrive at the resort and hand deliver the bags. Every one of our guests commented on how nice it was to have a friendly face waiting when they arrived, and it was nice to see their reaction to the bags.

• Like 1

great suggestion...i have been debating that point for a while but I think thats what I will end up doing because most people are arriving at the same time on different days so at that time I could take a break and greet them :) glad you enjoyed your wedding!