KLC77

My OOT Bags~ the big hits and the things that weren't used

Hi!

Here is one similar to what we have:

http://www.campmor.com/igloo-hard-liner-12-cooler.shtml?source=CI&srccode=cii_23393768&cpncode=21-111446307-2

One of the things that is really nice to have with a cooler like this is a plastic liner...otherwise as the ice melts it will leak down your side.  :)  They are great for camping, tailgating, going to the pool, etc!  We use it all the time!

Hope that helps!

Ellen

Quote:

Originally Posted by akamikey11 View Post

Hi ellenj01,

Can you post a picture of your cooler bag, or provide a link to what it looks like.  I have been trying to figure out what to get the males in my group.

Thanks,

Hereâ€s what Iâ€m thinking for my OOT bags:

1. Hangover kits
  2. Personalized Pens
  3. Pre-postage paid postcards to write to us!
  4. Room Key Holders
  5. Snacks
  6. Soduko/puzzle type things
  7. Magazines?
  8. Itinerary
  9. A “Facebook†of whoâ€s who
  10. Map

So many wonderful ideas.  Thank you all for your input.  I'd REALLY like to handout personalized travel mugs but after finding out it would cost close to $80 to ship to Canada...it just wouldn't be worth my while.  Just wondering if any Canadian Brides out there have found a company in our country???

do you think it really costs that much? or are they marking it up somehow? if the latter, I would be happy to intercept them for you and then mail them from here (Texas) for the actual cost to canada. you're welcome to PM me if interested. : )

Originally Posted by Butterfly67 View Post

So many wonderful ideas.  Thank you all for your input.  I'd REALLY like to handout personalized travel mugs but after finding out it would cost close to $80 to ship to Canada...it just wouldn't be worth my while.  Just wondering if any Canadian Brides out there have found a company in our country???