KLC77

My OOT Bags~ the big hits and the things that weren't used

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous View Post
I plan to get the ones from Oriental Trading as well can someone comment on the size of them. Are they regular tote bag sized or are they a bit smaller?
I don't know what is a "regular" tote but the size of the OTC bags is on the site : 16.5 inches.

I instead bought the large totes with long handles from papermart...they only come in bundles of 25, but 50 large only cost $51.18 plus shipping, and I could get all the same colour. There is a large selection of colours...check it out!

Thanks for the info about papermart. The bags look great and they are cheap! Did you get the 16" or 19" bags? I want the long straps, but I don't want a HUGE bag because I know I will want to fill the whole thing!

• Like 1

Cori...shoot! I didn't think about that, and yes, I will probably end up wanting to fill it too! I did order the largest size, the size one smaller was sold out, but dont ask me why I'm in a hurry, my wedding isn't until November!!! I'll post about them when I get them in. Just glad to have made a decision to cross off the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO View Post

The only thing that I second guess is the use of the monogrammed canvas tote as the OOT bag itself...
Maybe I should have gone with the personalized paper gift bag or god forbid, skipped putting my monogram on it & just gone with a generic Jamaica design.
Just food for thought for you brides to be!
I wondered about that. If it was more generic the guests might use it after the wedding for something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily&Matt View Post
I wondered about that. If it was more generic the guests might use it after the wedding for something.
Yeah, in retrospect, I probably would leave out our names & just leave the palm trees & Jamaica 2008.
But truthfully, who knows if that really makes a difference? KWIM? I'll never really know who still uses the bags & thats really fine. It was meant to be useful while in Jamaica & they were very cost effective. Overall, I know that I saw all of my guests carrying their bag during the weekend & I know that I'll use mine forever & ever! LOL