KLC77

My OOT Bags~ the big hits and the things that weren't used

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share that Gilt City National is having a deal on the Wedding Chicks shop, which has really cute customized tote bags (plus lots of other stuff!). You can purchase three different options, $50 worth of merchandise for $30, $100 worth for $60, and $200 worth for $120. I've been keeping an eye on this website for a long time waiting for some sort of deal so I'm pretty excited! Happy shopping! 

What is Gilt City National? Haven't used weddingchicks yet so I'm not sure how it works? Thanks!!!

What is Gilt City National? Haven't used weddingchicks yet so I'm not sure how it works? Thanks!!!

Hi! Gilt City is sort of like a Living Social type website. Gilt has flash sales on fashion/home/body stuff (there's really good sales on here for non-wedding things as well :)) and then Gilt City has deals specific to certain cities (there's only about 10 on there). But then Gilt City National is for deals on either websites or nation-wide stores. I believe you will need to sign up to create an account before purchasing anything. Here is the link:

http://www.giltcity.com/national

Hope this helps!

Hi! Gilt City is sort of like a Living Social type website. Gilt has flash sales on fashion/home/body stuff (there's really good sales on here for non-wedding things as well :)) and then Gilt City has deals specific to certain cities (there's only about 10 on there). But then Gilt City National is for deals on either websites or nation-wide stores. I believe you will need to sign up to create an account before purchasing anything. Here is the link:

http://www.giltcity.com/national

Hope this helps!

Do you know if this is a promo code, or a gift card? Just wondering if you can stack this deal with sales offered by weddingchicks?

Do you know if this is a promo code, or a gift card? Just wondering if you can stack this deal with sales offered by weddingchicks?

I'm pretty sure the fine print says it couldn't be combined with sales unfortunately :( Since I'm still 6 months out I was probably going to wait to see if they have a sale just to do the math on which deal would be better... I figured regardless, the credit I bought wouldn't go to waste since they've got several things I was planning to purchase anyway. 

So the real question, I am about 18 days from leaving and going crazy on how all of my bags and 21 bubba mugs will fit inside my luggage. Ha, how many bags(luggage) do you all plan on bringing with you. I don't have the time, and family near by to have a pre -party to hand them out at. :P which probably would have been the ideal situation. Thinking I well pre check bags to save on that before I hit the airport.

My 46 tumblers took a whole suitcase but I put my oh shit kit inside them so I couldn't stack the cups (I doubt you can stack bubba's inside eachother either). I have another suitcase that's full of maracas. Then 1 more that I hope fits all

The extra decor (crossing fingers). We will then have 3 of clothes for 4 people. We get 6 included so that's nice so if we need a 7th it won't cost much. Overwhelming though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 46 tumblers took a whole suitcase but I put my oh shit kit inside them so I couldn't stack the cups (I doubt you can stack bubba's inside eachother either). I have another suitcase that's full of maracas. Then 1 more that I hope fits all

The extra decor (crossing fingers). We will then have 3 of clothes for 4 people. We get 6 included so that's nice so if we need a 7th it won't cost much. Overwhelming though.

Wow! Like 45 maracas take a whole large suitcase? Maybe I should rethink this

Wow! Like 45 maracas take a whole large suitcase? Maybe I should rethink this

No it's a small carry on size suitcase. Like 21 inches.

If anyone is putting band aids in their bags, Staples has a box of 100 (variety pack) for $1.  I wasn't planning on it originally, but for $1....why not! 

• Like 3