My OOT Bags~ the big hits and the things that weren't used

Quote:
Originally Posted by un4gitabl View Post

I'm struggling to find individual servings of Pepto for an affordable price.  Anyone have any suggestions?

I purchased Pepto Tablets in a box all were individually wrapped in a clear wrapper so I just broke up the boxes among the bag everyone will know what it is when the see they see the pink tablets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by un4gitabl View Post

I'm struggling to find individual servings of Pepto for an affordable price.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Amazon! They had a box of40 individually wrapped packets! And mine don't expire until 2015. Great deal.

http://www.amazon.com/Pepto-Bismol-Caplets-Symptom-Including-Diarrhea/dp/B001GCU1GY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1381508443&sr=8-2&keywords=pepto+bismol+tablets

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrserickson0812 View Post

Just got our custom tumblers yesterday! We ordered them from Discount Mugs and I'm very happy with how they turned out!

Now here's my problem: how do I get them to Jamaica?

What is everyone else doing to get their stuff to the resort? I looked into shipping, but it's a bit outrageous. 

We are using two huge suitcases to bring all of our stuff for the bags, decorations, etc.  My fiance has one that's old and he doesn't want back.  The other is a friend of the family that got new luggage, so he gave us his big suitcase and doesn't want it back.  So we are lucky - we only have to pay to check the bags on the way down.  I looked into shipping but thought it was outrageous as well.  I know another bride who just got married in Jamaica actually bought big bins and packed her stuff in 3 of those, taped them up, etc. and checked those and then just left them down there.  Hope this helps!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharmer View Post

struggling to find the individual packs of things (pepto, advil etc.,) in canada, can anyone help a canuck out?? 

I'm having the same problem. I looked at Costco, but they didn't have anything individually wrapped. Now I'm thinking of getting those small, round pill containers and just putting all the different pills for each couple in those with an attached info sheet. (ie: pink tablets - pepto bismal, directions; brown tablets - advil, directions and medicine content, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealMarie View Post

I'm having the same problem. I looked at Costco, but they didn't have anything individually wrapped. Now I'm thinking of getting those small, round pill containers and just putting all the different pills for each couple in those with an attached info sheet. (ie: pink tablets - pepto bismal, directions; brown tablets - advil, directions and medicine content, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharmer View Post

struggling to find the individual packs of things (pepto, advil etc.,) in canada, can anyone help a canuck out?? 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealMarie View Post

I actually got all the stuff - Advil, Pepto, etc. - individually wrapped on Amazon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrebecky View Post

I actually got all the stuff - Advil, Pepto, etc. - individually wrapped on Amazon.

Yeah, I noticed Amazon.com has great prices and selection.. sadly none of them will ship to us Canadians and amazon.ca doesn't have the same selection. I really like a suggestion posted on another thread - just make your own little envelopes!

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome tip thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrserickson0812 View Post

Let me just say that this thread has been incredibly helpful! It definitely made me rethink some of the items going into our OOT bags.

Now, I hope I can return the favor:

For anyone wanting to do hand sanitizers, B&BW is having an awesome sale. They're $1 each right now, plus you can get $10 off an order of $30 or more AND free shipping on an order for more than $50. No need to enter a coupon code - they did it automatically for me when I ordered mine last night and it saved me almost $20. I got 70 PocketBacs for $64 including tax.

Also, I would STRONGLY recommend using Ebates.com - not just for OOT bags, but for online shopping in general, really. It's free to use, and if you are ordering a lot of stuff online, it can really help out. Before you go to any website, check Ebates.com first to see if they partner with that website. If they do, then go to that store's website through Ebates and it will keep track of what you buy. You'll then get a percentage back in the form of a check that they send out once every few months. They also show you all of the coupon codes you can use before you buy. So if you're buying stuff for your OOT bags or new clothes for the trip, it all adds up.

I hope this helps some of you! I'm a month out from my wedding - so excited!!