1232 replies to this topic

#931 MRSPWILSON

MRSPWILSON
  • Site Supporter
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by MRSPWILSON 

T

My original pic wouldn't load. These are from davet designs on etsy..

#932 KDoyle

KDoyle
    • 218 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Marymack 

Hi KDoyle!!! Where did you order the bags from? I like them....

Hi Marymack, I got them from Vistaprint.ca . If you sign up for the email they will send you different offers from time to time, Build some stuff and just keep it in your cart for a few days --they`ll send you emails for anywhere from 25-40% sometimes. or free shipping etc... I got them for 33% off but then the next day ended up getting an email for 40% off as much of anything on the site. After you get your order there are usually stickers in form of coupon as well --for 25% off your next order. They have great deals!I had alot of fun creating everything from tshirts, my address labels, bags...great quality for everything I`ve ordered so far! 

#933 KDoyle

KDoyle
      • 218 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Jess878 

Kdoyle - where did you get your labels for your tumblers? Are they waterproof? Thanks.

Hi Jess, they are waterproof and I got them off of a supplier (davetdesigns) off of Etsy.com . Great price and they are awesome! I went with the 2.5 inch size ...could have probably gone with the 3inch if wanted though. 

#934 Marymack

Marymack
        • 414 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

Thanks!!

Hi Marymack, I got them from Vistaprint.ca . If you sign up for the email they will send you different offers from time to time, Build some stuff and just keep it in your cart for a few days --they`ll send you emails for anywhere from 25-40% sometimes. or free shipping etc... I got them for 33% off but then the next day ended up getting an email for 40% off as much of anything on the site. After you get your order there are usually stickers in form of coupon as well --for 25% off your next order. They have great deals!I had alot of fun creating everything from tshirts, my address labels, bags...great quality for everything I`ve ordered so far! 

#935 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
          • 201 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 6, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace
          • LocationEdmonton

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Jess878 

Kdoyle - where did you get your labels for your tumblers? Are they waterproof? Thanks.

I got the same stickers from http://www.etsy.com/...erproof-wedding and YES they are waterproof!

#936 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
          • 174 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

Awesome thread ... thanks

#937 RacheleLynn

RacheleLynn
            • 23 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

I just wanted to share a great site I found for first aid supplies and meds. https://www.firstaid...liesonline.com/ They have name brand and generic. I got IBU, antacids, first aid ointment and sunburn gel, enough for 25 bags, for $33.53, including shipping. I found a coupon online for 10% off. That was for the generic supplies. They do carry name brands like advil, motrin and pepto, I decided i need to cut corners where I can so I got the generic, but still great prices on the name brands also!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

#938 Canadagoose

Canadagoose
              • 29 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:18 AM

I've been doing the same thing

#939 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
                • 455 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
                • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by RacheleLynn 

Thanks for sharing!!

anytime!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#940 Pykx

Pykx
                • 11 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

This is SUPER helpful!  Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users