Photo

My OOT Bags~ the big hits and the things that weren't used

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#811 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

Thank you for this thread. I am working on my list of items and I see what is good and what isn't necessary! Also for all the links.  You guys are really a big help!!

#812 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
    • 160 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

LOVE the idea of the blank CD with mailer!! I was going to do postcards but you just helped with that!!

#813 wellthen02

wellthen02
      • 23 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:09 PM

Any past brides that got married in Dominican Rep. Punta Cana? I am debating on including bug spray/wipes and want to know the bug situation. I personally LOATHE creepy crawlies so I would appreciate it, but if its non existent then I would rather spend money elsewhere.

#814 ajhutch

ajhutch
        • 32 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:58 AM

Canadian brides _ i thought I would share that I saw the bubba keg mugs for 50% off at Canadian Tires yesterday. They are on sale until September 6th! Typical since I just ordered mine online 3 days earlier from the US...lol. Happy saving!

#815 RachelTX

RachelTX
          • 116 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by ajhutch 

Canadian brides _ i thought I would share that I saw the bubba keg mugs for 50% off at Canadian Tires yesterday. They are on sale until September 6th! Typical since I just ordered mine online 3 days earlier from the US...lol. Happy saving!

wishing I lived in Canada right now!!!!  I NEVER see them on sale in the US :(

#816 philanab

philanab
            • 178 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:49 PM

Any past brides that got married in Dominican Rep. Punta Cana? I am debating on including bug spray/wipes and want to know the bug situation. I personally LOATHE creepy crawlies so I would appreciate it, but if its non existent then I would rather spend money elsewhere.  

Wellthen02, my FI and I did a site visit this past March, bugs were not an issue at all. I'd say save your money.

#817 philanab

philanab
              • 178 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

Arg, I missed the sale. I'll have to keep an eye out for the next one.

#818 ajhutch

ajhutch
                • 32 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:12 AM

I did get a pretty good deal though through www.shopbubba.com.  They only real down-side was the duty feeonce they arrived.  It's pretty great though because you are able to order all sorts of sizes, colours and types.  They do have a bulk discount as well with the coupon codes online depending on how much money you spend...  http://www.shopbubba.com/t-bulk.aspx .  I was able to get different colours to distinguish family and friend and make it easier for people to sharing rooms.     Goodluck ladies!

#819 agm04

agm04
                  • 548 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by ajhutch 

I did get a pretty good deal though through www.shopbubba.com.  They only real down-side was the duty feeonce they arrived.  It's pretty great though because you are able to order all sorts of sizes, colours and types.  They do have a bulk discount as well with the coupon codes online depending on how much money you spend...  http://www.shopbubba.com/t-bulk.aspx .  I was able to get different colours to distinguish family and friend and make it easier for people to sharing rooms.     Goodluck ladies!

I may have already said this here (sorry if I'm repeating!) but the slate gray tumblers on this site are $4.99 each and the discounts still apply.  Happy shopping to everyone!

#820 Mpresid

Mpresid
                    • 38 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

This thread is awesome! So helpful!

For any Canadian brides I found some double walled cups at Winners/Marshall's on clearance for 2.50$ each. I was able to get 15 but depending on how many you need it might be worth a try. Here's an example of the types of cups i'm talking about:

http://pinterest.com...31235202313486/

I'm looking into getting our logo printed on them now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users