Photo

My OOT Bags~ the big hits and the things that weren't used

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#71 merocket59

merocket59
  • 937 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:52 PM

A USB port is a good idea, if not in the bag then I'll remember to bring my own so we can use it.. thanks for the tip!

#72 Cindy&London

Cindy&London
    • 258 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:46 PM

This may just apply to Canadians, but I was just at Rexall Drugstore today and they had Down Under Naturals Hairspray (travel size) on sale for $0.66 and also Down Under Naturals Hair Gel. I guess they are discontinuing these products. So I picked up 30 bottles of hairspray! I think the girl at the checkout thought I was nuts Haha!

#73 punkie569

punkie569
      • 255 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:18 PM

Loving this thread. Now I know what ideas to turf and what would be good for our bags. And I'm definitely doing travel mugs now as they were an iffy for me. Thanks everyone!
        Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#74 bumbles

bumbles
        • 574 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:42 PM

I don't know if I should get cups or travel cups with lids. Thoughts? How do guests use the cups? Sorry, if this is a really silly question! Do they use it at the pool, like go to the bar for refills? I can see how travel cups can be useful for excursions! Thanks!

#75 reevesbride

reevesbride
          • 212 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:47 PM

Thanks for the useful tips, it will def help me curb my desire to just buy, buy buy.

#76 calchik

calchik
            • 166 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:02 PM

very helpful thread!

i second the question about travel mugs. not sure if i should spend the money on insulated travel mugs with lids and handles or just get stadium cups.

my other questionable items are hand fans and travel candles. yay or nay?

#77 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
              • 445 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:02 PM

I have only been looking for the insulated travel mugs thinking it would keep drinks cold in he summer and give them 16 oz to fill. I hadn't considered cups so I will also be interested in the cup vs mug answer.

My answer to the fan vs candle question is fans! I don't know how to link to a post but look at a review of a weddin last year from OneLove. She got married in Jan, I think, and she said the fans were great to keep sun off faces and just to fan themselves. It sounded like they were one of the hits at her wedding.

#78 imapepper

imapepper
                • 89 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:44 PM

I am lovin" this thread right now!!! Thanks!

#79 KathleenandDan

KathleenandDan
                  • 245 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:34 PM

Great ideas come from this discussion. Keep it coming.....
                    http://tickers.Ticke....da94/event.png

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

#80 colby2277

colby2277
                    • 75 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:52 PM

Great information!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users