Wow, I just finally finished reading through all 66 pages of this thread. I'm so excited to do our OOT bags. I've definitely nixed a few items off the list so thank you everyone for helping us save money (my FI is very greatful)
Here's what we're putting in ours...
- Survival Kit (advil, tylenol, pepto, bandaids, aloe)
- Mini hand sanitizers
- Chap stick
- bookmark (we have alot of readers in our group)
- key chain (a little starfish to remind them of their trip)
- puzzle book (sudoku, crossword, ect)
- travel mug (no personalized)
- shout stick or wipes
- 1 or 2 snacks
- tissue packet
I had so much difficulty finding canvas bags cheap so I ended up getting really nice paper ones from Hallmark. They are heavy duty so they survive a bit longer and the handles are really strong weaved fabric ribbon.
We're gonna do an info book (Thanks to khomac, she had a great link for an info book with almost all the info I needed on Punta Cana). I'll probably hand deliver them to people right after Christmas so they can really take advantage of all the info in them.