We didn't have lots of items in our OOT bags, but here is what was used/not used anyway.
-The bags themselves.
- We gave them out at the airport, and already some people started using them. We saw lots of our guests using them all throughout the week. The only guests who already had their own beach bags were the ones who travel to all-inclusives frequently. We had a choice of plastic or mesh, and plastic was preferred by most.
- The list of all the guests in our welcome booklet.
- We all used it to write down all the room numbers, which proved to be very useful throughout the week to call each other.
- The itinerary in the welcome booklet.
- People loved to know what was happening when, when they had free days, plus it was a great place for them to write down and keep track of their dinner reservations.
- The stadium cups.
- We bought too small stadium cups (16oz), and the resort seemed to be using the same size of cups at the pool and beach, so our cups were not very used. I do believe that they did appreciate them anyway, and might use them at home for something. I have a feeling that insulated mugs would have been more of a hit, but the shipping cost to Canada was too much to make it worth it for us. Bigger stadium cups (22oz) would probably have been used more too.
- The *advice and tips* section of our welcome booklet.
- It took a while to write it all down, but not many people ended up reading it. It was just too much writing for them to bother with it when they were all so busy chatting with everyone and stuff. Maybe if we had sent the booklets home a week earlier in preparation that section would have been more useful? Or just make it smaller and keep it to the minimum.