• 248 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:22 AM

Thanks! This helps lots!

#412 coley88

coley88
    • 186 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:40 PM

Great thread, thanks ladies.

Oh and I think the British/English phrase book would be hilarious!

#413 bridej9

bridej9
      • 180 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:57 AM

Great ideas! I decided to do the canvas totes and I'm having the last names of each couple embroidered by someone I know. For the single ladies I'm doing their first name. I figured that way the have a nice beach bag to use for the stay and when they return home. I may also have a sun or starfish embroidered for fun.

#414 astreit

astreit
        • 182 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:52 PM

Awesome ideas, thanks!

#415 Reya

Reya
          • 174 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:09 AM

Great tips! Thanks for sharing :)

#416 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
            • 5,521 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:47 AM

OK so we just got back. OUR friends and families really loved the OOT bags!

Things that were used:
              The bag itself (canvas with our theme).. perfect ...not one person brought a bag! And they came out really cute. (50% off on vista print too!)
              The cups (steins)... they were HUGE hits. People not in our party wanted mugs, we gave out a few extras! (factory 21-ebay)
              Nips- mini bottles of captain morgan's and malibu rum were put in each cup.
              Beach Kits- gel san,mini chocolates,gum, scentsy tins, SPF, tylenol, immodium, tums, band-aids.
              I think people looked at the welcome letters and really liked them, but that was the extent.

Things people did not use:
              Mini beach balls which was an added thing we had leftovers from our almost married reception.
              Deck of cards- never saw anyone playing with them.
              Pashmina's- not one girl wore hers.
              Postcards as our guest book.. Im pretty sure we wont get one of them back!

I feel like Im leaving out a few things. But all in all. I think all you really need is a fun "beach kit", a beach bag, and the cups/steins to make a perfect OOT bag! Guests really love them.

#417 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
              • 2,458 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by future_mrs2010

Things that were used:
                The bag itself (canvas with our theme).. perfect ...not one person brought a bag! And they came out really cute. (50% off on vista print too!)
                The cups (steins)... they were HUGE hits. People not in our party wanted mugs, we gave out a few extras! (factory 21-ebay)
                Beach Kits- gel san,mini chocolates,gum, scentsy tins, SPF, tylenol, immodium, tums, band-aids.
                I think people looked at the welcome letters and really liked them, but that was the extent.

Mini beach balls which was an added thing we had leftovers from our almost married reception.

I feel like Im leaving out a few things. But all in all. I think all you really need is a fun "beach kit", a beach bag, and the cups/steins to make a perfect OOT bag! Guests really love them.
                Welcome back!! I can't wait to see your pics and hear about how everything went!
                Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#418 latoya1908

latoya1908
                • 170 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:12 PM

Oh no! I hope my ladies appreciate their pashminas a bit more. I'm really excited about them!

#419 Raykel

Raykel
                  • 489 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:23 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by future_mrs2010

Things that were used:

Welcome back and congrats!

#420 jjflipt

jjflipt
                    • 91 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 11:48 AM

I made it to the end!! 42 pages.

(this is my first post too)
                      50 Adults, 17 kids + the bride and groom!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users