Photo

My OOT Bags~ the big hits and the things that weren't used

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#291 heartbeat

heartbeat
  • 228 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:07 PM

loved all the advice.... now i have a better idea of what to included in my bags... thanks

#292 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cdnvb9
      Emme, I ordered my travel mugs from 4imprint.ca! I think they were shipped on the 21st so should be here by the 28th. Ill post pics when i get them. I got them from the same place amaryllis(sp? i can never spell that right) did
      I was just wondering if you ordered 250 of these? it seems on that website you have to order in large quantities, am I reading wrong?

#293 ashey063009

ashey063009
      • 604 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:34 PM

Many of the mug companies and personlized options require a large amount in order to get the best deal as they are typically marketing their products to larger corporate clients and not us little DW brides.

However, something some of the ladies have done here on the forum is order a bulk amount with something generic printed on them that works for everyone`s wedding.

ex:
        Married in `09
        Varadero, Cuba

or

We did it on the Beach!

or

Eat, Drink and Be Married
        Puerto Vallarta, MX 2009

I suggest starting a thread to see if anyone else is interested, and go from there. You`d be surprised on how many takers there are.

VERY soon to be MRS, Jacilynda, actually coordinated a group pashmina order earlier this spring, and I`m sure you could poke through her thread to get ideas on shipping, etc.

#294 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
        • 336 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:59 PM

This is GREAT thanks
          Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
          http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
          http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#295 Sheeoni

Sheeoni
          • 68 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:04 PM

Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions, I'm about halfway through all the post now and still learning a lot!

#296 ~Keira~

~Keira~
            • 1,338 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ashey063009
              However, something some of the ladies have done here on the forum is order a bulk amount with something generic printed on them that works for everyone`s wedding.

I suggest starting a thread to see if anyone else is interested, and go from there. You`d be surprised on how many takers there are.
              I think this is a great idea.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jetsbride
              I was just wondering if you ordered 250 of these? it seems on that website you have to order in large quantities, am I reading wrong?
              I'm getting married the same month in the same area and would be interested in a group purchase. I don't need that many myself but if you're interested in trying to get something together, I'm game to join in on that.
              ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#297 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
              • 712 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:25 PM

I did what a few other brides did which was I went to the dollar tree and they have these diy mugs for kids. Where you decorate a piece of paper and put it in the plastic slot in the mug. I did orange and green paper (which made orange and green mugs) with our logo on them. It worked out well for only $1 per mug plus maybe $5 for paper. Also ppl will be able to remove the paper with our logo after the wedding and reuse the mug...

#298 FutureMoreno

FutureMoreno
                • 92 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:04 AM

Great suggestions- especially the motrin!

#299 julloy

julloy
                  • 12 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:41 AM

When and were did you give your OOT bags?

Thanks!

#300 ashey063009

ashey063009
                    • 604 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:54 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by julloy
                      When and were did you give your OOT bags?

Thanks!
                      DH and I went to the resort a week before our guests, so we prepped the OOT "buckets" and had them waiting in the front lobby-- we were able to give them out to all of our guests at they walked off the bus. So fun! It was nice to give them an extra special welcome to the resort. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users