Photo

My OOT Bags~ the big hits and the things that weren't used

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#131 latricej919

latricej919
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:13 PM

Thanks for posting. I need as many good ideas as I can get!
    Soon To Be: Mrs. Ham

#132 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
    • Banned
    • 228 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:00 PM

So I'm wondering if anyone has ordered OOT tote bags from Oriental Trading...I am interested in the large tote hibiscus ones, but are we able to specify what colour we want or do we just get an assortment? And is it the same with the Large bright tote bags at OT as well? Thanks!

#133 InspiredBride

InspiredBride
      • 78 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:01 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by beachbride2009
        So I'm wondering if anyone has ordered OOT tote bags from Oriental Trading...I am interested in the large tote hibiscus ones, but are we able to specify what colour we want or do we just get an assortment? And is it the same with the Large bright tote bags at OT as well? Thanks!

I ordered those hibiscus bags, and also the smaller coin purses (we're doing a cruise wedding and the room key/cards will fit perfectly). They just send you a random assortment so I don't think you can order by color. You could always call and ask though.

#134 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:30 AM

I think its just a random assortment of 6 colors - 2 per color. I ordered 2 packs.

#135 Hailadam

Hailadam
          • 15 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:16 AM

Hello, two quick things..
            If your wedding is in Mexico, some scented candles might be nice....I am using the glade ones and peeling off their sticker and placing my own. I just used clear address labels.
            Two..with the meds...see if you can find someone that works at a hospital. Those people generally get great prices on generic meds.

#136 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
            • Banned
            • 228 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:27 AM

Thanks ladies...I kinda thought it would be an assortment. Back to the drawing board! :)

#137 Michelle613

Michelle613
              • 331 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:01 PM

Great thread! Did you guys give favors/gifts at the wedding in addition to the OOT bags?
                Michelle & Arsen
                Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#138 soonergirl

soonergirl
                • 27 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:53 PM

hey I love the idea of the Drinks for Dummies books. Where did you find them?
                  Cori

#139 merocket59

merocket59
                  • 937 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

Some people do both, others only do one or the other, I'm doing both but my favors will just be hand fans and DIY starfish magnets, so they are both inexpensive and then more fun things will be in the bags.

#140 Ayita

Ayita
                    • 861 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by beachbride2009
                      I ordered two packs of the hibiscus 10 days ago, they are on their way. I think it's a random assortment of colors. I'll let you know once the package is here. I think at the price, you don't get to customize... the random colors are fine by me, I did ot want my guests to all have the same ones !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users